Ketchum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ketchum Interview Questions

Interviews at Ketchum

Summer Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with a brief call with a recruiter, she asked general questions such as "why ketchum" and "tell me a weakness. " then, I moved on to the online gamified process, where we had to complete two case studies virtually. Then, each site that was interested in me contacted me personally, and gave more in depth interviews about my experience

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time where you had to abandon an idea?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The phone interviewer was very pleasant but you could tell she was reading off of a script. There was not a lot pf "bounce" to the conversation like I had hoped.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ketchum.

Interview

I had a phone call with a talent executive at Ketchum. She was very nice and we discussed my experience and she asked me to tell her about myself and what I'm looking for in a position. I never ended up hearing anything after that though.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesess?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Gaming process was really difficult but fair way to judge talent. They have other users vote on your responses and the players with the highest totals get to move onto the phone interview

Interview Questions

• Questions vary based on the gaming process   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Long, but fun. Phone interviews were chill, just be creative and be yourself. They value those who do research and then let that inform their answers, especially for the game part of the process. During that part, you have a limited time to answer a digital strategy and an overall company strategy question, then you vote for others. Make sure you vote and comment quickly and often

Interview Questions

• when was a time you realized the path you were taking on a project wasn't going to work out, and how did you pivot?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Ketchum uses a process called Ketchum LaunchPad which is technically a game where you answer digital and creative challenges. Everyone has a few days to submit their answers and then again a few days to comment and like other's posts. The problem is that it is a point system so even if your answer is good, but no one looks at your post, you won't get enough points. Also, I noticed a lot of unfinished posts but the contestants were still on top of the leaderboard because they'd comment on others posts with a "like for like" comment

Interview Questions

• Creative and Digital challenges   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ketchum (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online after seeing a job posting. I was contacted by HR and had a phone call with them to explain my background. I then went to the office for an interview with two women on the team. The interview went well, straightforward questions. Lastly, I took a two hour writing test.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk us through your resume?   Answer Question
    • If there was something we have you that you didn’t have experience with, how would you start the project?   Answer Question

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very intimidating as the team is composed of retired/former media execs and anchors and is not a diverse team at all. I did my research and homework in preparation of the meeting so I saw the latter coming. I didn’t have a chance but it was a pleasure meeting everyone - they were kind.

Interview Questions

• What are the client sectors you would like to work on if you were apart of this team? (Health/ corporate and etc..)   Answer Question

Summer Fellow Interview

Interview

Online applications and competition, followed by a video interview. HR is slow to move and the hiring process can be slow. Recommend staying on top of it by following up proactively.

Interview Questions

• Favorite brands, recent case studies, areas of interest   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ketchum (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I went through a phone screening before it was mutually decided that the opportunity wasn’t the right fit. The phone screening was full of challenging and fair questions, professional and respectful. A good experience, even if it didn’t yield a new opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Primarily questions on experience and approach to management   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.