Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 473 of over 473 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Rigorous, a number of rounds. Skillset specific. Need to prepare well. Well thought questions posed. Able to filter candidates well. Hope that it goes well. Pleasure getting to know the company

Interview Questions
  • Describe your current jobscope and aspirations
    Answer Question

Kellogg Company

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Very old school. Went through 3 rounds of interviews. Had 2 phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with hiring manager. Then on to the panel interview - 3 people reading off of a scripted question list. It was extremely awkward, no one knew who was going next and we ran out of time. Interview was not conversational at all. No time for me to ask questions. It’s 2021, candidates are interviewing the company as much as you are interviewing them. I was also told I would have to be in the office every single day, no hybrid model at all. Was not told why it was necessary to be in the office everyday. Then heard nothing back, even after following up twice, which is extremely unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions
  • Manly behavioral questions that had nothing to do with the role. No one was prepared at all.

What people are saying about Kellogg Company

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Seoul

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Seoul)

Interview

Had two times of interviews including submitting one PPT work. The questions were mostly about online promotion experiences with some understanding of digital ads. The powerpoint work was about a new product launching idea in a free format.

Interview Questions
  • Work experiences as an e-commerce sales/marketing specialist, online channel dynamics

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Chiamata da operatrice esterna, in inglese, dove chiedeva informazioni generali: - descrivi te stesso e la tua esperienza - Perchè Kelloggs - Hai altre offerte per altre aziende - Saresti disponibile a trasferirti - Descrivi un progetto di cui ti sei occupata

Interview Questions
  • descrivi te stesso e la tua esperienza - Perchè Kelloggs - Hai altre offerte per altre aziende - Saresti disponibile a trasferirti - Descrivi un progetto di cui ti sei occupata

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

A pre-interview was conducted over the phone with some general questions being asked based on the resume and an interview was set with the team leader of the department. The interview was done online and had a unique structure that was already known because a flyer was sent via e-mail to help with the preparation of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a time when you encountered a problem and how did you solve it

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

The people I interviewed with were fantastic. They made it clear to me their needs and the hiring manager also made it clear on what she provides in terms of development to her team. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you deal with challenges with external partners?

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

They do the STAR interview, basically scenarios, previous experience. They go over your resume and why do you want to change jobs. Do you know anyone at the plant. Tell me about a difficult situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

First telephone calls with the Talent acquisition coordinator, who asked me why I was interested in the role and what was my salary expectation. I then had an interview with the marketing manager and the senior brand management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Es war ein sehr klares Vorstellungsgespräch. Der Verantwortliche hat den Ablauf des Praktikums detailliert beschrieben und ich konnte zu jeder Zeit Fragen stellen, die freundlich beantwortet wurden. Ich empfehle es, sich dort zu bewerben.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

I was only invited to the phone interview and had a great time chatting with the recruiter. However, they decided not to hire any candidates 2 weeks after. It was a generic HR phone screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 473 Interviews