Keg Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Keg Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.2

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Tempe, AZ (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Keg has open interviews every Tuesday. The first one is a general getting to know you interview and your restaurant background. Then there is a second interview with a second manager that is similar and a final interview with the GM going over everything and getting to know you more.

Interview Questions

• What is an important trait of a server?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

Come on Tuesdays to fill out an application. The interview will be quick and simple, and don't be surprised if they don't offer you the job the same day of your second interview with the general manager. It seems they do this to everyone and will call you afterward.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Arlington, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Application in house, interview with hiring manager, second interview with GM. Started a few weeks afterward and the training was pretty close to other companies. They will try to convince you that it's okay there is no gratuity for parties over 6 but that is WRONG! Here in America, servers rely heavily on tips for larger parties.

The interview process is easy because they go through a lot of servers.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part about being a server at ______   1 Answer

Keg Restaurants Response

May 18, 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thanks for your review! I am sure Glassdoor users will find it helpful. While tipping is a guest's prerogative, we would love to discuss any concerns you may have with regards to no auto-gratuity on large parties. I would encourage you to talk to your GM with any concerns you may have. If for any reason you'd like to discuss gratuities with someone other than your General Manager, please contact us at humanresources@kegrestaurants.com.

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants in October 2019.

Interview

I signed up online one day and the next day I received an email to schedule the interview for the next day .. the interview. It was so peaceful and I felt very confident, but I received no feedback.

Interview Questions

• About available and my last experience in my own country   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later to schedule my first interview a couple of weeks in advance with a GM. A week or so later, I was called to interview with a GM at a different location. I then had to do a lengthy personality and skills test online. A week or so later, I interviewed with the Regional Operations Director at yet another location and was offered a position later that day. I didn't learn which store I would be training at for another couple of weeks and I ended up at a location in which I didn't interview at. (The company tends to move managers around to different locations.)

All of my interviewers were very friendly and we had two-way conversations about my previous experience and why I wanted the position. They asked a lot of situational questions, versus your standard "what are your strengths/weaknesses", etc.

I think it's worth mentioning that managers wear business attire so you should dress the part when you go in for your interviews. A dress, nice skirt, or dress pants, a nice blouse, a blazer (highly recommend), and nice dress shoes / heels.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Burnaby, BC) in September 2019.

Interview

Me and my friend came with resume and asked if they have any available position. They gave us fill application and after that we had interview. Interview was great and they told us if noone give us call till 5 days that they didn't choose us. Unfortunately nobody called.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about myself and why I want to work there.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Attended Job fair, filled out a standard application form listing position I was interested in and past work experiences. Was interviewed by the kitchen manager because I applied for a boh position.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

Easy going, called back same night, easiest interview process yet. Went on interview day they hold once a week. Managers were very nice and inviting. Was interviewed by two people

Interview Questions

• What is your fav meal? Tell me about yourself. What are your past work experiences?   Answer Question

Head Hostess Interview

Interview

I went to the open interviews that they have once a week. They will have you fill out a form and then wait for an interview. The managers were warm and friendly. They asked standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience?
      Why do you want to work at the Keg?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview a few days later. Waited 45 mins for the first interviewer for a really short interview (basic questions about previous experience), was invited for a second interview the next day and the interview went smoothly, manager asked me about myself. Got invited to a third interview with another manager who asked pretty much the same questions as the other two. First and last manager didn’t seem very interested in what I had to offer, perhaps because of my lack of experience. Most of the questions were very generic and unrelated to how I would perform at this job. However they were still quite friendly and polite. Thought all three interviews had gone well, but did not receive an offer due to lack of experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.