KPMG Senior Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

KPMG Senior Audit Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.8

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening to be followed by an actual phone interview diving deeper into my experience. If acceptable, an in person interview will be conducted with hiring manager and audit personnel to determine experience level and fit, and further analysis of my experience relative to the firms' needs.

Interview Questions

• What type of audit experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Introductory phone interview for both sides to determine whether my experience and capabilities fit the position.
    Longer 2nd phone interview 12 days later to discuss and negotiate specifics of the working relationship, since it involved a mix of travel and working remotely.
    Hiring partner then contacted my supervising partner in my previous position with another KPMG Firm to confirm my capabilities.
    Traveled to New York two weeks later for an all day series of interviews including lunch with three levels of partners in the chain above me and the two colleagues I would work with most closely.
    Offer came two weeks after that.

Senior Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was for a position in HAMILTON and for senior audit manager. It was at initial stage by a senior Recruiter who wanted to hire someone with relevant experience and he has specified amount for the salary package in his mind,

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Seemed to follow a checklist/boiler plate so it was quite stilted, little chat or opportunity to investigate whether you could get rapport or a feel for the culture. Very slow process and seemingly poor communication between the HR team and the interviewer. Eventually got offered a second interview after about 2 weeks but I had already declined. Didn't get a great impression from the whole process. If you like someone - act quickly!

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It Was Good Enough. Lots of Contradict Questions. Many Layers to pass Interview. .

Interview Questions

• In which type of Audit you have major Experiance.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.