KIK Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

In Person11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Nearly 50 minutes of the hour interview was spent with the hiring manager asking a single question and the. interrupting with additional questions not directly related to the original question. Very off putting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you sourced something.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a fast process. I did an initial scan with the recruiter, then met the hiring manager for a zoom call. Finally, did an in person interview with the executive team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult co-worker you worked with and how did you resolve it.

KIK Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products

Interview

short and sweet, did not talk about very much, asked if I liked pools, I do not love pools but I said I did and told me about job, was good and not too stress filled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Rosemont, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

An external recruiter reached out to me about the job and it sounded like it would be an exciting place to join. Talked to the hiring manager for 30 mins then did a panel interview. All over zoom. The Panel interview, I could tell that everyone was tired from work and the interview started at 6 PM. The VP was only on the interview for 10 minutes and left! Shows a lack of respect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Salem, VA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very short. Just sat down and was asked a series of questions, then was explained what was expected for the job and what they did. I then filled out a few forms and said I could leave.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2020

Interview

-Initial screen with HR for 15-20 minutes -Fairly informal discussion with hiring manager for 30 minutes. Casual discussion around the role and my background. -Panel video interview with 4-5 representatives and leadership for an hour.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were situational - "Give an example of when".....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2020

Interview

Moved quickly from recruiter screen, 1:1 with hiring manager then a zoom panel with five others in senior leadership. Was asked to meet with two peers in person (when Toronto had just moved to Phase 3 re-opening) then did not ever receive any further confirmation of my status as a candidate .

Interview Questions
  • What kind of hours are you willing to work? Are you willing to solve problems immediately and not wait until the next day?
  • Tell me the blunt truth about why you left job XX.
  • Standard - take me through your resume and tell me how your experience fits with the role you are interviewing for.
  • Have you had to terminate underperforming employees and rebuild teams? How did you approach this situation?

KIK Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products in Mar 2020

Interview

It was a typical interview structure. There was a phone interview where they asked me to describe my previous experience, tell them about myself, what do i know about KIK, why do I want to work there, what salary am I looking for. After the phone interview, I was told to come in for an in person interview. In the in person interview, both the HR rep and QC Manager were present. They both took turns asking me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here?, what makes you stand out from other candidates? Tell me about a time you had conflict, Tell me about a time you had a product that did not pass testing (OOS/OOT) and what did you do? Tell me the process you take to record your data when performing an HPLC assay from preparing a sample to generating the final reports. Tell me about a time you had to multi-task. What salary are you looking for? What skills make a good QC Chemist? They also asked to rate myself on my communication skills, punctuality, teamwork skills and myself as a whole.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremen, Bremen, Bremen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Bremen, Bremen, Bremen) in Feb 2020

Interview

Beim Bewerbungsgespräch wurde vieles über die Persönlichkeit gefragt. Abgesehen davon auch persönliche Fragen. Aber daneben auch fachliche Fragen. Das war etwas schade, da ich mit im Vorfeld erfolgt hatte, Service persönliche e Fragen gestellt zu bekommen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KIK Consumer Products (Auburndale, FL) in Jan 2020

Interview

HR Recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn. I reluctantly applied to the position. The initial interview with the hiring manager seemed to go well enough. I had to do a second interview via phone with corporate higher ups in CA. I was told I was one of two candidates for the position. Then nothing, radio silence. About a month later out of curiosity, I sent a follow-up to the hiring manager. Just a light hearted "hey, just curious if you're still in the process of hiring" type deal. His reply verbatim "Please discontinue contact". The most unprofessional experience I've seen to date. Completely unwarranted, as there was no animosity on either end as far as I knew.

Interview Questions
  • What's your experience with MS Excel
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews