John Lewis & Partners Temporary Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Temporary Sales Associate

John Lewis & Partners Temporary Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.0

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Consisted of a group exercise monitored closely by a senior Partner to come up with a priority action list from fictional task scenario. This was followed up by an individual assessment - A series of 3 scenarios asking how you would deal with certain situations. There is prep time to come up with your answers, and then explain them one-to-one with one of the senior partners interviewing.

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

First I had to complete an online application, then I had to attend a group interview, there were about 20 people there, but we were split into smaller groups of about 6-8 people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners in October 2017.

Interview

Firstly there was a group interview in which we all introduced each other, basically they want to see how you interact so do talk and you’ll be given some scenarios which you have to solve as a team. Then you’ll be given a written exercise which usually has three scenarios well at least this one did. There was no face to face interview and did last about 1:30 minutes which was more than the hour stated.

Interview Questions

• In a scenario you’ll be asked which action you would put first, fire being most important.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.