John Lewis & Partners Stock Management Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Stock Management Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

Stock Management Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Took online assessments and then asked for a group assessment. First part was a group activity to assess collaboration and hear your ideas on the two scenarios. Second part was one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

John Lewis & Partners Response

Feb. 8, 2019 – Social Media Executive

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your offer. Welcome to the Partnership!

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Stock Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Group tasks. Looked at a fictional scenario and had to outline what our priorities would be. Then had to individually consider three different situations and how we would respond, addressing various concerns. The whole assessment centre lasted 2 hours.

Stock Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Exeter, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I took part in a group interview with 4 other people. We were being assessed by 3 senior members of staff during the interview. We had a small ice breaker which was harmless and we had three exercises to work through as a group, consisting of problem solving and what you would do in a certain situation. We had 10 minutes to discuss as a group then after that we needed to relay to the member of staff leading the session. Then I had a one to one interview with one of the senior staff who were assessing us. This interview consisted of both questions about myself and then 3 scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if delivery that came was not matching the invoice?   Answer Question

Stock Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Group assessment individual assessment one to one interview. Dealing with scenarios in stock management .action plan. Also a test on numeracy and health and safety. Interview lasts around thirty minutes including five minutes talking about yourself

Interview Questions

• When have you had to ask a manager for advice   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very much we was offered 7.80 perf hour take it or leave it

Stock Management Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is split into two parts. A group assessment where you need to try and get your points across to indicate confidence in your own opinion. The next part is a one to one interview that last roughly 30 minutes. During this part of the interview process it is important to shows how you embody the values of John Lewis through different scenarios where you display them.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time when you overcame a difficult period?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.