John Lewis & Partners Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Stock Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

1.7

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Group interview, expected to collaborate with 3 others (per table) to answer a few simple questions and come to a conclusion. This is all based on a scenario. It isn't particularly hard. If you are in a group with loud/talkative people who push opinions on you, just state your own opinion back in a logical way.

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

After your online application, you are invited to perform some online test (logic, comportemental, behevior with client and among the team). Once done, if you're successfull, they offer you to take part in a group assesment for about 1.5 hour. After that you wait for their call for the answer.

Interview Questions

• They give you first a real time scenario with different group of client, you need to read it, all the tools and process at your disposal, and then with another candidate, you must talk about how you would solve different scenario issue.
      After that you have a multiple answer test where you must say how you would be more or less likely to behave in a scenario.
      All the process is timed.   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners in September 2017.

Interview

Completed the initial tasks online (situational tests etc). I was then offered an interview which I was told was a group task and then an individual task. On the day I got there and there was 5 of us in total. We went upstairs into a room and was told a bit more about the role.

GROUP TASK
    We were given a scenario where we had a long task list and various customers were approaching us, we had 5 minutes to ourselves to make notes on it and then as a group we had to list the most important tasks to the least. We had 2 assessors on this task watching us and making notes so make sure you contribute, they are looking to see how you work in a group, but don't talk over other people.

INDIVIDUAL TASK
    We were given an answer sheet and a booklet which had 3 scenarios in and we had 20 minutes to write up individually how we'd act in the scenario. I have written the scenarios below, please bare in mind they weren't written exactly like that, but that was the gist of the question!

There was no 1 on 1 interview which I was surprised about. Maybe this is because it's a Christmas Temp job? Who knows. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• You are working on the click and collect till when a customer approaches you and says she has recieved an email saying her order is ready to be collected, you check the stock room and you cannot find the order, how do you resolve this?   1 Answer
    • The sales team in the linen range approach you and they are not hitting their sales targets. You know the popular 'egyptian bed linen' has low availability at the moment. As a stock Replenishment assistant, how do you ensure the sales team hit their sales targets?   1 Answer
    • You are in the stock room when you come up with a more efficient way of doing things. You haven't told anyone yet about your idea. How do you go about doing this?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.