John Lewis & Partners Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Senior Project Manager

John Lewis & Partners Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted through specialist resource agency and interview was mixed face-to-face and conference call. Agenda ran through background and positioning of existing programme and project activity of which one project was highlighted were there was a skill shortage and hence the reason that the interview was taking place.

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview on project management skills but the style did not follow behavioural criterion based questions. So would not ask the questions "Give me an example when you did [X] and show how it might relate to [the business/subject area for the role.? Then followed by "What were the challenges you faced and how did you resolve them?" with final last question "Were you successful?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners in February 2016.

Interview

Very uncomfortable interview. They were concentrating on filling in the document more than getting to know about my experience or where I could be a potential fit. At one point they asked a question and were both on their phone/laptop without taking an active interest in the answer. I have interviewed many people before, but never made them feel uncomfortable even if they werent the right person for the job. In a way, its good to know their culture beforehand as interviews work both ways for the company as well as the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a team member was overly dependent on you and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.