John Lewis & Partners Seasonal Selling Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Seasonal Selling Partner

John Lewis & Partners Seasonal Selling Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.2

Seasonal Selling Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Solihull, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

You apply on line by answering questions about how you rate certain customer service scenarios. Takes about 45 minutes. If they like your responses, you are invited to a group assessment. This is usually 2-3 hours long and you sit with 4 or 5 other people at a table, watched by an assessor and they see how you interact and answer the tasks.

Interview Questions

• They actually didn't do a question/response type of interview. You filled in a sheet of scenarios as a group and talked about them and then answered some on your own and had to write the answers down and hand paper in.
    A customer can't find an item and an are if the store is a mess. What do you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Seasonal Selling Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Group work try to get your point across but not be rude to others and a few questions to fill in on paper by yourself on how you would sell an item, remember never knowingly undersold, the returns policy has changed to 35 days and the guarantee on electrical items.

Interview Questions

• Order from least to most important stuff you should do on a day where one collegue is ill and the other turns up later   1 Answer

Seasonal Selling Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was okay, fairly easy. We were in groups of 4-5 people and did a group activity and an individual written task.

The people were friendly and the interview wasn't too long, under an hour.

The actual tasks weren't very hard at all. They were mostly centred around scenarios and what course of action you would take.

Interview Questions

• We weren't really asked questions. My interview was mainly group work as opposed to the standard questions and answers.   Answer Question

Seasonal Selling Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

It took 24 hours to go from initial application, through online testing, and then to an invitation to interview. The face to face interview was a bit like a cattle market - there were upwards of 40 of us split into groups. We had a group discussion/negotiation and a set of three shop floor situational 'how would you deal with...?' questions. No individual time with any interviewer.

Interview Questions

• One question - a customer asks you to help them find an outfit for a special occasion. What questions would you ask them and what help and advice might you give?   Answer Question

Seasonal Selling Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

After initial online application form,invited by email to complete aptitude tests: Situational Judgement Test (given workplace scenarios and a choice of four possible actions to take,had to rank the action 1 to 4;1 being best course of action and 4 being the worst choice)and Personal Values Questionairre. After passing these,invited to complete full application form.

Interview Questions

• I was asked which one of my possessions I could not live without. Then they asked me to pitch/sell this item to them:describe the item and what it does & why it a 'must-have' product etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.