John Lewis & Partners Sales Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Sales Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.0

Sales Partner Interview

Interview

Group interview, then short 1-to-1. We were asked to briefly introduce ourselves and why we have applied. We then did group ice breakers (choose 5 out of a list of 10 to save from a desert island), and a group task (given an item and asked to prepare a short sales pitch/presentation on it)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Sales Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Group interview, on a table of 6 had to choose 3 products for 3 different 'customers', was later told that this exercise has nothing to do with what products you choose but is all about how you speak to other people and work in a team. I applied for the job in June but only got invited to interview in September, they recruit in blocks throughout the year, so despite a vacancy being on the website you may not get hired for 6 months.

Sales Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

A group interview where they asked us to design a poster for their Christmas sale and present it. A values test was done online at the beginning of the process. This was multiple choice and pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• An item arrives to a customer that has been damaged in transit. What do you do?
      A. Fix it
      B. Tell a manager
      C. Arrange a replacement and give a goodwill voucher
      D. Give a full refund.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.