John Lewis & Partners Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

There is an online questionnaire to complete before an offer. If you do get an offer you will attend a group interview that will have you work together and you have a one on one interview with one of the managers .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very simple and easy. It was a group interview so you had to make sure you voiced your opinions. Make sure to familiarise yourself with situations that you would be faced with in retail and understand the solutions and reasoning behind it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

30/45 minute group interview, several basic exercises, for example mind mapping example of great customer service with a group/ and also important things on how to sell. then waited for about 15/20 minutes for a one on one interview which lasted around 20 mins, they were really nice. Offer came in several days later.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

A group interview where we talked about a certain scenario and then one of the managers would observe us. We then had a 1-1 interview where they asked some general questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.