John Lewis & Partners Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.7

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I got invited for an interview and we first filled out an availability form. The first task was a group task where they ask you to explain yourself in 3 questions e.g. favorite movie etc so that the assessor can understand you. Then there was a group activity where they gave you 3 questions and you had to come up with 5 points to each question as a group, e.g. how would you deal with an unhappy customer in 5 steps. In this tasks it was important that you contribute and give ideas.

After this the assessors went out and discussed us and when they came back they choice the first two people they wanted to interview, it was very obvious they liked these people the most out of the group as they pulled them out first and two assessors interviewed them. When they came back they asked who wanted to be interviewed next and this time there was only one assessor. I went to do the interview, my assessor was very nice however he asked so many questions that i lost track of everything he asked, he was going through a booklet but also added in his own questions however i tried to answer as best as i could. Questions included how do you approach customers? what would you do if... What experiences do you have? How would you learn about a product? etc.

Sadly i didn't get the job however i feel like they already had a person in mind that they really liked but it was a good experience overall.

Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer while working at the sales floor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

For the group we were split into 2, 5 people in total and were given scenarios. Make sure you speak up as it is important and ask others what they think. It's all about testing your team spirit. For the individual interview they asked what you brought to the company and what you know about the company

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

Group interview with written individual answers at the end. There was a group task in which you had to discuss health and safety scenarios and how you would handle them, a manager watched these discussions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.