John Lewis & Partners Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.7

Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Group interview - discussed what makes a good customer service assistant. Interacted with other interviewees. Went over job details. Was to test whether you are sociable and able to interact with others.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect when you walk in to a store?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Norwich, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview where we worked in groups of 4 to design advertising campaigns for a product and also said what we thought was the 3 most important things when dealing with a customer. Then they give you a 10 minute or so 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life you had to overcome a barrier?   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a group stage during which we were required to choose teams and then complete problem solving tasks which obviously were meant to demonstrate where you naturally fall in a group. There was then a one-on-one task followed by a phone call

Interview Questions

• Ice-breakers and further problem solving tasks that required leadership skills to be demonstrated   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.