John Lewis & Partners Merchandise Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Merchandise Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

3.7

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and filled out a few questions. after this I had to complete two online tests. following the completion of these I was invited to an assessment centre. the assessment day consisted of a group task where we had to discuss some typical merchandising tasks and prioritise them. Then there was a one on one interview. The day was very relaxed and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• During the interview they asked a lot of behavioural questioned that linked to they key partnership and leadership behaviours.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

whole series of online psychometric tests, You have to pass each to get to the next stage
    assessment centre - 8 people around table discuss a given scenario. In this case it was prioritising work load, taking over a position where a person is on long term sickness, You have to get on with doing their tasks. Altogether there were 6/7 points You have to discuss them what needs to be done, with the other people at the assessment centre - Be sure to be vocal and make your point ( if you have any)
    Interview with Merchandiser - Interview was unlike any i have experienced previously.. the way it was conducted made to make you feel wary, it is very easy to miss what they are inadvertently asking you.

Interview Questions

• I asked the question about working hours - having already said to them that I would be happy to arrived early at work on a monday for 7am. one of the interviews said, Did I have commitments after 5.30pm - I answered the question knowing full well that it was in appropriate of him to ask me. You feel if you question it, you wont be made an offer..   Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Lots of online tests and then invited to an assessment day followed by an hour interview. Assessment day involved group tasks and meeting other employees of the company. One of the tasks was a group activity with a test and we had to complete it together to test our people skills, while 4 managers observed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.