John Lewis & Partners Rezeptierungstechniker / Rohstoffexperte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Rezeptierungstechniker / Rohstoffexperte

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.3

Rezeptierungstechniker / Rohstoffexperte Interview

Interview

Competency based interview initially immediately followed by group discussion where they are looking at how you work in a team - need to show you take other people's opinions into account

Interview Questions

• Time you have delivered good customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Rezeptierungstechniker / Rohstoffexperte Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

i was very simple. at first we were been in seperate group for group discussion and then personal interview. group disscussion was very friendly and open. personal interview was previous job related.

Rezeptierungstechniker / Rohstoffexperte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online application which involved various situational judgement tests - ensure that you are customer-driven and able to think independently. John Lewis pride themselves on being a partnership where every employee matters. You will be expected to use your initiative to make the right decisions.
    After this, I was invited to an assessment day with about 20 other candidates. You will be asked to fill out a sheet and answer 4-5 situational questions. Then you will be given a scenario and, in groups of 3-4, have to discuss what you think the best course of actions. Make sure that you are confident and actively participate in the conversation as an assessor will be sat marking you on this.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important qualities you need to be a selling partner?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.