John Lewis & Partners Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

John Lewis & Partners Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at John Lewis & Partners

2.6

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Group interviews with many assessors, very organised, about an hour long. Asked to complete scenarios in groups of 5-6, could sometimes feel like a battle so had to try hardest to get a word in.

Interview Questions

• You see a messy area and missing products, accompanied with a disappointed customer, what do you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Lewis & Partners

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Two tasks, group tasks. One was a discussion and one was an individual writing task. Taken in one room to wait and then moved into another to take on the tasks.

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners.

Interview

Group interview, with individual and group tasks. Ask you a series of questions some you have to give a written answer, about how to handle different situations (such as a lost child). The more group based tasks involve sequencing in order of importance different tasks- to see how well you work in a team and can prioritise certain tasks.

Interview Questions

• What should you do if a young child is lost in the store?   Answer Question

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Milton, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Group interview with 10 others, quite informal, small group scenario task then explained our ideas and outcomes to a partner who was taking notes. They asked us some individual questions on why we have chosen outcomes to the scenarios. Then a written scenario test of 5 different situations. Had to complete in 15 mins

Interview Questions

• No one to one interview just group task   1 Answer

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at John Lewis & Partners (Southampton, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview included group discussion, ordering certain situations based upon most to least important- e.g. blocked fire exit, lost child, out of date stock. The next part was to write written responses to questions.

Interview Questions

• a customer wants a coffee machine but doesn't know where to purchase it from, how do you persuade them to purchase it from John Lewis?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.