Jaguar Land Rover Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Jaguar Land Rover Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Jaguar Land Rover

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Mahwah, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

One face to face interview, and once moved to the next round an online exam to test your skills in a couple of things, including analytical, to see your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What were some major responsibilities of your previous jobs that could help you in a role with this position at this company?
    Otherwise, more of a behavioral interview to get to know you and your personality   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jaguar Land Rover

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Mahwah, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was with HR. Simple questions to get your background and what type of person you are. Invited in for physical interview where I met with two interviewing managers. They had suggested questions that I assume they were supposed to ask, but were very friendly. Asked about skills with technology, prior experience, went over resume jobs, etc... Most shocking was their openness with answering my questions. They loved talking about the culture, and experience that interns gain. After the in-person interview, I was told I would hear back with two weeks. I heard back and was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to work in a group, and what difficulties did you face?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Mahwah, NJ (US)).

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews. Final round was a skype interview with about 6 people. Questions weren't impossible, just long. They were impressed with my skills with MS office, didn't seem to get that everyone in college now can do it. Seemed a little old school but in a charming way. They had me pick between 2 different positions, each one had very specific and lengthy job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose the things I did to make my college experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The simple interview process helped ease, no specifics to be allowed but was average difficulty and good atmosphere. Not too may people attended so was good to talk and get to know others

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Coventry, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Online application followed by online tests then an assessment center which contained an in-tray exercise (45 mins), 1-1 interview (45 mins) and group exercise (45 mins). Overall a great experience no need to be too nervous as interviewers were nice and fair.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover.

Interview

Applied online and received invite to an assessment day. There were three parts; a face-to-face interview with a manager, a group exercise and a multiple
    -choice test based on managerial priorities

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Warwick, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

In 2 stages. First was just an online test then followed by assessment centre. Assessment centre had 3 parts to it: management quiz, interview, group exercise. The interview questions were mostly behavioural type questions and from the feedback I received, it seems like they literally just mark you based on the company's values. So just prepare your stories that align with the values of the company

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the challenges facing the automotive industry?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover.

Interview

Initial stage consisted of completing a situational judgement tests. I was then asked to complete a couple of online verbal, non-verbal, and quantitative tests. I then was invited to an assessment centre, which included an interview, group exercise, and in-tray exercise. A verbal offer was then received a few days after the visit to the assessment centre.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover (Coventry, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Composed of an in-tray exercise, a one to one interview and a group exercise, interviewers are very nice and really only want to see if the role would be suited for you

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jaguar Land Rover in July 2016.

Interview

CV screening, Presentation and Interview call, offer letter.

Initial process started with the CV screening followed by an internal Interview. Which was followed by a Presentation of 20 minutes and final interview at Jaguar Land Rover Gaydon.

Interview Questions

• Current issues faced by Automobile Industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.