Jacobs Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 830 of over 830 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Online application with questions then video interview which you can re record as many times as you like. There are 5 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each one

Interview Questions
  • How do you juggle your time?
    Answer Question

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Pretty straight forward, the process was slightly long at first. Technical questions not too difficult but not easy of course, very relevant to the job discipline. However, I was left months with no response when I reached the last stage of interviews, thinking I may potentially of made it through; only to find out I was rejected but they just 'forgot' to inform me, lol. 4-5 months later, I had to reach out multiple times before I was advised.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jacobs

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Thought it was a good interview process based on situational tasks and lasted for approx 45 minutes. Found out successful very shortly after so positive experience. No technical interview for this role.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time where you worked well as part of a team?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (New Delhi)

Interview

It was good to attend the interview with jacobs. That was fully online interview process from technical to tool test. And i was cleared the both the HR interview process for contract or permenant role and for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Took less than an hour - some difficult questions and little technical knowledge asked as questions were competency based but overall pleasant experience with friendly interviewers (have had experience with condescending attitude by interviewers in the past)

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time when you had to come up with an innovative solution for something

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Very relaxed and fair, made to feel at ease right away. Conducted at my computer using an on demand video interview. Questions weren't technical at this early stage interview. One of the most relaxing interviews I've done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Online application and 2 step interview process. No online tests. The first interview was very structured with set questions and the second not so much and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you’ve been working in a team and one team member didn’t pull their weight - what did you do.

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Very calming interview, can re-record parts if you want. Not too intense questions. Only 4 questions to answer, one of which was what was the last gift you bought someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

The interview was very structured with 4 components, each 15 mins long. Initially the interview panel spoke a little about the role and company (section 1), there were then a series of questions based on my experience (section 2). For the 3rd part of the interview the panel asked a series of technical questions related to the role and in the last 15 minutes there was opportunity to ask the interview panel questions.

Interview Questions
  • What processes would you need to consider when modelling the transport of radionuclides.
1 person found this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. First, there was an individual Zoom interview with the recruiter. It was a great experience because she was extremely passionate about Jacobs and interested in the conversation. This experience made me excited to join Jacobs because it sounded like the right company for me. The second interview was with a group of people and really underwhelming. I lost interest in this role after 5 minutes of talking to the internship team. Some people seemed genuine but others seemed pretty distracted and uninterested like they did not want to be there. Also learned about the internship structure and it sounded nonexistent/disorganized. I withdrew my application later that day as this was not the type of internship culture I would like to join nor did it sound like I would benefit much.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Jacobs? Why Jacobs? How do you stay organized virtually? A challenge you experienced and how you overcame it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 830 Interviews