JYSK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

JYSK Interview Questions

Interviews at JYSK

2.4

Vendeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gosselies (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JYSK (Gosselies (Belgium)) in February 2019.

Interview

Vous envoyez votre CV. Ensuite vous êtes contacté par mail pour une faire une courte vidéo de présentation. On vous recontacte au bout de quelques jours par mail pour faire un test. Ensuite entretien téléphonique et si tout va bien entretien en face à face. Le tout se passe en 1 mois voir 2 mois maximum

employé libre service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JYSK.

Interview

Test de recrutement une cinquantaine de questions, 15 mn pour répondre au maximum de questions. Puis questionnaire de personnalité .puis entretien verbale avec recruteur .
    Ne donne aucune réponse immédiatement ni après .
    Recruteur pas professionnel sans empathie.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JYSK (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

1 phone call to schedule a meeting, they proposed a certain time that I wasnt available, they told me they will check their schedule and call me back. Never did, got a rejection letter 2weeks later! Horrible...

HR Business Partner Interview

Interview

Detailed phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition team. Two days after the phone interview, was invited to go in for an in-person interview. Most of the communication done via email.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position? Biggest challenge faced?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JYSK (Aarhus (Denmark)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was in a very friendly environment. Started with a formal presentation of the company and then I got questions from my CV. I got an offer for a coffee and tea. Mostly the HR representative talked.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to move closer?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JYSK (Brampton, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst 1-on-1 interview I've been to, and I've traveled and worked in 3 countries. My career aspirations were asked and when I answered that I saw myself working behind the scenes analysing data and dealing with vendors, I felt like I was punished for being honest and revealing my aspirations as the hiring manager didn't want me to move up and stay in the ASM position for 3 years. This is retail and people come and go all the time. You can't hold someone in a position. At least I'm not one of those candidates who will lie and say anything to get the job and jump out at the first better opportunity I get. My aspirations were clearly stated in the résumé, so if that was an issue, why waste both of our time?

Interview Questions

• What are you career aspirations?   11 Answers
    • I'm not convinced that you will stay in this position more than one year. (this was the exact statement I was slapped with)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JYSK.

Interview

The company did its research and really looked at my resume before the interview. They had a few brief questions about my background to help get to know me and then went on to explain the company and what my roll would be in the store. All together the interview was very relaxed and more so that the managers and colleagues can get to know me better.

Category Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coquitlam, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JYSK (Coquitlam, BC) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from company recruiter for initial screening which lasted for 30 mins. If you clear the screening interview, recruiter will pass the resume on to the hiring manager. Received an email 2 weeks later for in-person interview with the hiring manager. with a small excel test at the end of the interview to test your basic excel skills (10 - 15 mins). After clearing this round, I was invited again for the second round to meet with the CEO/Director. Received an offer after the second interview. The interview process was smooth and everyone I spoke to were very nice, welcoming and friendly. However, I had received an offer with another company that I chose to go forward with.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JYSK (Ottawa, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Apply online, schedule a call with HR for a phone interview, then you are called in for a meeting with the district manager and store manager. Very straightforward and fair

Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview, ask about your short and long term goal; tell me about yourself and other pretty standard question. It end quickly with no instruction for the next step. The whole phone interview last about 15 mins

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.