JYSK Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

JYSK Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at JYSK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JYSK (Brampton, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst 1-on-1 interview I've been to, and I've traveled and worked in 3 countries. My career aspirations were asked and when I answered that I saw myself working behind the scenes analysing data and dealing with vendors, I felt like I was punished for being honest and revealing my aspirations as the hiring manager didn't want me to move up and stay in the ASM position for 3 years. This is retail and people come and go all the time. You can't hold someone in a position. At least I'm not one of those candidates who will lie and say anything to get the job and jump out at the first better opportunity I get. My aspirations were clearly stated in the résumé, so if that was an issue, why waste both of our time?

Interview Questions

• What are you career aspirations?   11 Answers
  • I'm not convinced that you will stay in this position more than one year. (this was the exact statement I was slapped with)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JYSK

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JYSK (Surrey, BC).

Interview

Fairly informal, met with the store manager first at the Surrey location, the store was busy, so the interview started a bit later than agreed upon, but not a big deal, after a 15-20 minute interview, we concluded. A few days later, I met with the DM again at the Surrey location and was hired a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Before you are fully trained, what is the one thing that you will be able to contribute to the store immediately.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JYSK (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

I was told they would be in touch today or tomorrow with a yes or no, I never heard back.
    I find it very unprofessional for a company to not even take the 5 minutes it would take to email or call. It would be awesome to be able to get the contact info of the District Manager or HR so they too can know who is pulling their weight.

JYSK Response

Sep. 26, 2016 – Talent Acceleration Manager

Hello, we'd love to get your feedback and circle back with you. Please send your name and the position you applied to hr@jysk.ca. Thanks for your feedback!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.