JEBCO Industries CNC Machinist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JEBCO Industries

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JEBCO Industries (Barrie, ON) in December 2017.

Interview

I was honest in telling the interviewing party what my level of knowledge was and also my limitations. They asked me to read some blueprints and describe how I would go about making such a part. I have answered all their questions correctly and they approved me to work there in the CNC department. When I started working there I found that the lead hand was very protective of the equipment and his position. The only chance I had to do a complete program and setup was chopped. After I completed the program he took me out of the lathe and assigned me to a different duty. He then went to edit my program and never told me what was wrong with it. I got taken off the CNC department and assigned to a different department. Long story short they ended up firing me from there and I told them to give me a chance but I felt unwelcome there. It was by far the worst mistake to have walked through that door.

Interview Questions

• If I could read the diameter of a part on a print   3 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.