J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.ca

J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in London, UK

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

3.2

Summer Intern - Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

CV Screening, Hirevue, Assessment center (6 interviews)

After the Hirevue, if you're selected by one team, your CV will be sent to other teams which will decide if they want to interview you too during the assessment center. Then you will have 2-3 interviews during the morning of the AC, 1 for 1 team. If you succeed, you will have additional interviews during the afternoon.
    You will have feedback in the next 10 working days after the AC.

Spring Programme - Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

La candidature s'est effectuée sur leur propre site internet. L'ouverture du processus du recrutement a été ouvert au mois de septembre ou octobre. CV et lettre de motivation sont demandées. Des tests numériques et logiques doivent être passés. Le retour est donné en décembre et l'entretien s'est déroulé en décembre.

Interview Questions

• Expérience où vous avez fait preuve de travail en équipe.   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

Step 1: Online coding test.
    2 hours to implement an application. A single test was shown, so you could see if your implementation met the main criteria.
    This isn't nearly enough time. Understanding the problem took a good while.
    I got a solution, but it wasn't complete. A further 5 minutes would have been enough - sorting the results was pretty much all that was left.
    The test was unable to evaluate your ability to write good code.

Interview Questions

• There was a single coding question. I can't publish the question as it defeats the point of the test.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Structured Finance internship Role. It was a full day assessment center with 3 interviews (no group projects). First 2 were behavioral, last interview was a bit more technical. Most people found their last interview quite difficult

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

- phone screening interview (ML questions and programming quizzes which is too hard to imagine to be solved via phone call!!)
    - then onsite interview

basic ML questions: previous work with DL, diff bagging and boosting (which one is more prone to overfit), bias and variance, what is attention (whete to put in CNN), etc.

Interview Questions

• - Python questions: simple 3 quiz: find repeating number in an array, find prime number larger than N, sort floating numbers (between 0-1) in a low memory (only 4GB available but file is 32 GB)?   Answer Question

Asset and Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

This was a very simple online interview. I was asked three different questions, relating to my personal skills, as well as my existing knowledge about the company itself. You must ensure that you research the company before beginning the interview.

Financial Services Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick and simple. They walk you through the stages and help when needed. Even if you don't get the apprenticeship/job the process teaches you many things and gets you ready for other interviews.

Business Finance and Accounting Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had 5 stages of interview. Staff were all very friendly and warm. Not like a typical image of the Financial Services industry. Skills quiz, phone interview, video interview, assessment centre, 1:1 interview, and then you get either a congratulations or a commiserations

Interview Questions

• Why J.P. Morgan?   1 Answer
    • Why are you choosing an apprenticeship over university?   1 Answer

Credit Risk Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard application form,
    pymetric games
    video interview: competency based questions, why jp, why this division
    then AC: risk case study followed by an interview on that case study. Then 3 interviews mainly competency based

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

The first stage was the application with the CV and reason why you want to apply. Then was a video recording interview with 2 coding challenges in which you had to explain how you solved the question and how you could have made a better solution if you had more time.

Interview Questions

• Determine if a string has valid parentheses   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.