J.B. Hunt Logistics Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR (US)).

Interview

First you must go through a phone interview. If invited to an on-site, that day starts with a brief introduction to the Engineering department. Afterward you begin your first interview. All interviews are two on one. The second interview is a technical interview. After lunch you have two more regular interviews. Each interview lasts thirty to forty-five minutes. The day concludes with a short job demo.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.B. Hunt

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt (Lowell, AR (US)) in November-2012.

Interview

All day interview process with two new people every hour. There was an analytical test during one of these interviews to assess critical thinking and analysis skills. Overall everybody was extremely nice and made the process much, much better than other all-day interviews I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• The questions are as much about you as they are about your abilities. They really care that you will "fit" as much or more than your technical savvy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was stated as firm, little room on negotiating with respect to salary. Some leeway in vacation and benefits.