Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

Member Service Representative - Applied online, received a call about two days later, was a brief interview with no behavioral questions. We schedule another interview meeting for next week. None much besides that.

Interview Questions
  • Did a short interview by the phone (30 minutes) talking about my career, last positions, strength, weakness, what I liked most about last position and what I dislike about the last position. Pretty much that. No behavioral questions by the phone. After the conversation we schedule another interview in personal at main branch in Etobicoke.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union (Toronto, ON)

Interview

A phone interview, a one to one meeting with 2 senior managements. If success they will give you an offer. The Phone interview was long combination of personalities inquiries, a little knowledge work related test, and behavioural questions. One on one meeting was focused on how your skills and ability related to the position you applied for and how to handle teamwork issues.

Interview Questions
  • Questions mostly from your resume, past experience, and anything to do with the job descriptions.
6 people found this interview helpful

JPMorgan Chase

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2016

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview then bonding and background check some general chatting and scenario based questions overall good interview very long phone interview took 1 hour and in person interview was about 45 mins

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed