Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) Interview Questions

Interviews at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede)

1,172 Interview Reviews

3.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview with at least two people on the first round. One person from HR and the VP of the department. Second round l, interviewed with AVP via conferance call. Overall repetitive questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Resume drop and lots of interviews

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then 2 in person interviews. first with who would be my manager and hr department and then with the general manager of the bank. i received the interview through a recruiter and then worked with him to negotiate salary/offering package, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work history and a time you made a difference   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The people seemed very nice once I entered the offices. It seemed like a cool environment to work in as well as the culture. I submitted my resume and within a few days was asked to schedule an interview which lasted about an hour. The interview was with one person

Interview Questions

• No question was really difficult, the interviewer lets you talk more than anything else. The key is to sell yourself and speak about what you know how to do.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

(Havent finished yet - waiting for offer and hopefully last interview)

I first send them my resume... Afterwards they emailed me back and after a few exchange of emails I had my first interview with a HR. It was a casual get to know me interview (short and fast). After two weeks they got back to me and wanted me to have a interview with two executives- this interview lasted for some time and they went deep into my resume asking me specific things from things I've done some time ago (make sure you have all the info). A week later they got back to me and scheduled another interview with the higher rank employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience in your resume. How does that reflect on what you want to work or do in life?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede).

Interview

As soon as they expressed interest, they scheduled a face to face interview. Which went pretty well. They told me they will get back to me in a couple of days, I never heard back. When I emailed them, they said they will reply in the next two weeks, which didn’t happen either

Interview Questions

• Questions were basically about my previous experiences and internships   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede).

Interview

2 Interviews,

Great value during the interview, they always pick smart people. You cannot find a lower profile in the team. During my interview I found that this group (IT Team) are a great team workers. Helping each others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad Salary! I took thinking ahead.

DCM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through their online recruiting. Went through a general HR screening. Got invited to final round interviews for their DCM department, interviewed with almost all of the team. Mostly fit based questions and overall market comprehension/feeling rather than technical questions. After the final round interview, it took about one week to hear back from them with the offer.

Went with another bank.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

This is a process only for MBA candidates:
    First HR interview by phone- 1h of deep exploration of my strengths/weaknesses/ examples of previous experience
    Second, Senior HR and Chaiman interviews in person. On top of the "regular" interview assessment, they checked fit with company and areas of the business/ possible functions
    Tira, Business unit Director interview by phone to validate the department to be ofered and decide.

Interview Questions

• Exemple of when I was original/creative in a business situation that was difficult and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA e Rede) (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Received a call and talked to 2 directors and then 2 managers from different areas.
    I didn't take any test.
    Was very informal.
    I don't know if all the interviews process are like this.

Interview Questions

• Only about my previous experiences and some cultural fit questions.
      they just wanted to know what area would be best regarding my skills.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.