Isaac Operations Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Isaac Operations

Isaac Operations

Application

I interviewed at Isaac Operations

Interview

online recorded multiple choice questions. Thirty five math questions with no calculator. Basic algebra, percentages, electrical. Fifty five find the pattern, fill in the blank, vocabulary , English test. Then personality test

Interview Questions
  • Do you keep up with friends socially
    Answer Question

Isaac Operations

Application

I interviewed at Isaac Operations

Interview

Kind and positive environment. Multiple rounds. They were kind enough to pay for travel to their office and accommodations. Team setting activities which are observed and individual interview. It was overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome a barrier.

The latest conversations about Consulting

131 Comments

Consulting

355.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Isaac Operations~1395077
Join the conversation on

Isaac Operations

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Isaac Operations in Mar 2022

Interview

1. Logical ability & Numerical Test 2. Video Interview with case study 3. Selection day- Group task, case study & interview. Full day process with people selected after each round for further interviews

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me something not on resume 2. What make teams great ? 3. Why Isaac ?

Isaac Operations

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isaac Operations in Jan 2022

Interview

Hrad-hunter reached out via LinkedIn, virtual mertings to assess compatibility. Then an interview with Isaac personnel are scheduled, candidates are required to prepare a write-up. The interview style is informal/friendly and focused more on getting to know the candidate if they are good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What do you see yourself in 5 years? What motivates you?

Application

Interview

You have logic/math tests - they are pretty basic but be quick. At the end there is a small easy case question. Then you may get invited to an in-person selection day in Toronto with about 10 other applicants. They spare no expenses in accommodating you. You have a 3-min presentation to do about literally anything & there is a long group activity - the problems are not hard but they want to see how you work in a team and nothing more. My experience was that everyone tried talking over each other and very few actually contributed to solving the problems. There also is a 10-min interview with 2 partners where they ask very personal questions - they seem to have some kind of mold. Afternoon is case studies & there is a dinner, and then another interview the next day. I'll just point out 2 observations 1- The work they do isn't that complex, and they even allude to it. If you made it to selection day you are a good enough problem solver and so what they seem to be looking for mostly is your communication skills and your personality (ie if they would like to have you at their many company activities or trips in the south) 2- They are really focused on diversity, which doesn't always align with merit. They seem to look to meet certain quotas, so although they say they hire as many as they think are good enough, you likely are competing against only a few people for a fixed number of spots - but this seems to be standard across companies these days Overall, not a bad experience, but don't set your hopes of landing an offer too high - you are either the type of person that they look for or you aren't

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Isaac Operations (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Online video interview. This part was easy. In-person interview and conversation (group solve). In-person questionnaire. They assess whether you would be a good fit in the role. It was genuinely fun, however you must play along with everyone else and engage consistently.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Problem solving questions, these are simple and use basic math.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isaac Operations (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was quick but involves quite a few steps. You start with the online application then the online assessment then a one-way pre-recorded video interview then an on-site group interview. There were multiple rounds in the on-site interview process and only those moving forward will stay for the next rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Isaac Operations (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It's a two-stage process. First, you do a bunch of quick math/logic questions, then you enter the second stage of pre-recorded interview if you passed the first one. There is a long and difficult consulting question at the end of the pre-recorded interview process with inadequate time for preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Isaac Operations (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Started with three questions that you had to answer when you first apply, then a technical assessment on maths, logic questions and a personality test, then a one way video interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Isaac Operations (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview was online. 2 rounds. In the first round, you'll be asked to record a video to begin the test. No calculators allowed and No negative marking. Have a pen/pencil, and a rough sheet with you. All the questions will be listed out together. 5 options will be given. Choose the best answer. First round had only Math problems: 36 questions, 16 minutes. Solving "x" with PEMDAS, squares and square root and percentages. Got to do Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, Squares, Cubes and Roots within seconds. I could only get to 22-25 questions. It was a little challenging. You have to be as efficient as a human calculator. Second round had 2 parts. 45 minutes in total, but only 15 minutes for Part 1 that had Math and verbal reasoning. 50 questions in 15 minutes. You'll be instructed to spend a max of **12-15 seconds ONLY** on each question and answer the ones you know the best. All questions had equal scoring weightage. Rules were the same as Round 1. Only difference was the question will be displayed one at a time. Math involved more on + - * / and ratios, percentages. There were a few with Ohms law application (High school physics). Verbal Reasoning had 2 given statements and you'll be asked to say if the 3rd statement is true, false or not given type, and a few logical reasoning questions: If "apple" : "orange" then, is "a" to "b"; "c" to "d"; "e" to "f"; "g" to "h"; "i" to "j" types (5 choices are given). Choose the best, and 3 patterns will be given, find the next pattern types. Part 2 had personality test questions: 140 questions. Remainder of the time. 5 questions in a page. Most of them will be repeated (Paraphrased). 5 choices: Always true, Mostly true, Sometimes true sometimes false, Mostly false, Always false. No right or wrong answer. Time was the biggest challenge. The test can be easily solved with a practice. Having said that, there will be video interview if cleared this test. After clearing that, there is a group activity. This was one of the best interview process that I've had in a while. It was fun. Good luck to everyone.

Interview Questions
  • There was hardly any time to remember any question. But one of them in Round 2 was: What % increase in 150 will give 240?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews

Isaac Operations Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Isaac Operations as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.26 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Performance Improvement Consultant and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Consultant Intern and Operational Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Isaac Operations takes an average of 12 days when considering 54 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Performance Improvement Consultant, Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Operations Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Isaac Operations according to 54 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 20.19%