Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,779 of over 4,779.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

We had a 30ish minute phone interview where they asked me to talk a bit about myself, then about resume experience and projects, and one of my projects in technical detail (just "how does it work" but explaining as in depth as I could). Then they asked me a bunch of technical questions related to computer architecture / virutal memory; stuff you'd get quizzed on in school. Then a few questions at the end. A few weeks later, I had a virtual onsite interview scheduled, meaning it would've been onsite if COVID weren't a thing. I had 3 virtual meetings throughout the day where I was asked some stuff about myself/interests/experience, more in detail talking about work/project experience, and a few technical questions. Some were quiz-like questions and one of them would've been a whiteboard problem in person, but I just explained the solution verbally. Then they asked me stuff about myself and if I had questions about the job / company. One of them was just 30 minutes of me asking questions because the technical part was over quick, but he have really long responses so I only had to ask like 5 or 6. Then I got an email asking me to re-apply because they changed the Job ID of the role, another asking for consent for a background check a few days later, and another one scheduling a talk to discuss the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a buffer of bytes representing a list of elements of some arbitrary type, return a list of each unique element paired with its frequency of occurrence in the original list, in descending order of the frequency.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Resume Screen Video Interview Final Round All processes were done virtually since I applied during the COVID situations. SWE questions and some logic teasers, practice using leetcode hacker rank or other Algo practices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interviewer is very nice, and he kept on explaning how good it is and working at Intel, include having a work life balanced lifestyle, income, facilities, training program etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

1) First introduction yourself 1) Ask "Why do you want to work here?" 3) General discussion topics/ Technical discussion coving Electrical Engineering topics 4) Ask the projects that you wrote on your resume 5) Question/Answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

There was a phone screen and then an in-person interview. That was it. The process was not overly complicated. The phone screen was with the position manager and the in-person interview was with the manager’s supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions about background, how background would align with the position, and overall aspirations.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

got a phone call from HR then she sent me an HW to do. Later on, if i had passed the test they should have called. It was a hard test which included Excel, SQL and some mathematical question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

There were two rounds, both with live questioning, the first one 2h, the second I think a bit over 1h. First round was with members of the team and the hiring manager (who was a bit late). Second round was with a team lead and again the hiring manager + one more team member.

Interview Questions
  • The first Interview was quite tough. They asked me quite specific questions about how compiling C++ code worked, how linking worked (e.g. what kind-of symbols get exported where and when) and a few more I cannot quite recall. I did know answers to maybe half the questions and struggled with the rest. They kept asking though and wanted to know what I thought was happening. After that the first exercise was to review a piece of their code - I struggled properly understanding the 400 lines of code quickly and also think this was not quite what they intended. The code was a bit messy and complex an there was one function in particular that was quite hard to understand. I think I flunked that part because I focused way too much on the code itself rather than the review. After that a quick pause and then on with a coding exercise (some list structure - not quite sure anymore) + some followup questions. This was the easiest part of the interview. Second interview was with the hiring manager again + group head + one more member of the team. It was a live coding exercise again - I think I had to mere an arbitrary number of arrays quickly and efficiently. I did not know the solution on the spot and suggested like 10 different ones. They every time asked me stuff and wanted to know the algorithmic complexity ect. and finally lead me into the correct direction. I ended up with a somewhat done solution after 45 min or so which was when we said ok - this is enough. Then there was one more question on a feature of C++ that I use in my day to day work + some in-depth questions about that feature (how does the compiler realize it internally).

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

I got a phone screening interview and then a virtual interview with two managers by Teams. The first session was about behavioral questions. The second interview was more about technical questions. I have been waiting for their result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interview was very long. In the first 30 minutes, the interviewers described the group and its responsibilities. The interviewers refused to open cameras so it felt kinda weird. 2 questions: 1. Using logic gates. 2. Coding question, Data structures.

Interview Questions
  • 2 questions: 1. Using logic gates. 2. Coding question, Data structures.

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

A panel interview phone screen round then one with a few select members of the team including the manager. The interviewers were really nice, so I felt comfortable even when things got challenging.

Interview Questions
  • How does a scan test work? Coding knowledge based off resume. Do you know any lab safety protocols?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,779 Interviews