Insight Global Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 3.3k interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Insight Global

Application

I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

2 calls, describe who you are and what you are looking for in a role. They emphasize the work hard play hard company atmosphere. They make you dance in front of people in your office as well when you do something really good. Not my vibe.

Interview Questions
  • Describe who you are and what you are looking for
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

A talent acquisition specialist reached out to me via LinkedIn and we chatted for ~20 minutes and she scheduled an onsite interview for me in DT San Diego. She was also my point of contact and called me before the interview and provided me with a list of questions that they planned on asking me. The actual interview process was fine, I met with the Sales Manager and another person who was currently a recruiter. They stuck to the questions that I had been given prior so there were no surprises. Overall the interview felt chatty and fine, but when asked if I was interesting in sales/recruiting I was honest and said it was not my ideal position. I took this interview more as professional interview practice. Ultimately, I did not get asked back for the late round of interview. My friend who was interviewing got asked back to the last round but did not get an offer either. I think they somewhat favor people who are social butterflies and really involved in social activities in college, not so much the rigor of your coursework.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in recruiting?
  • What do you like to do in your spare time?
  • What was I involved in during college?
  • What stressful and pressure oriented situations have you been a part of ?
  • Tell me about your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
  • Tell me about a time that you had to persevere in order to hit a long term goal
  • What motivates and drives you?
  • What’s the best team you’ve been a part of? What made that team so special?
  • Have you ever been a part of a team that struggled? How did you handle that and what did you learn?
  • Of the 5 categories our culture is the most important. Our shared values define us. What shared value resonates with you the most? Why?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was reached out over linkedin, had a phone call interview first which screens for more hard skills, then a second in person interview which screens for soft skills, and a third and last one at the corporate headquarters

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Insight Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight Global

Interview

Interview process was very casual, asked very basic questions about who I was and went into depth of my resume and asked cliche questions, such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. Overall was a comfortable and mellow experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We had a phone interview and then they set up an in-person interview in one of their offices. I had checked the glassdoor reviews prior to going in and they were pretty on-par; the interview seemed very much like sorority rush, and I felt as though it were more of a chatty conversation than a chance for me to showcase my skills. I ended up speaking with three people and left the interview feeling like I had some great conversations but unsure how it went because I was only really asked one question about my background.

Interview Questions
  • Give one or more examples of challenges you've faced at work and how you overcame them.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insight Global (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2015

Interview

Based on looks and college background/interaction. If you're invited into the office, that means you'll most likely be asked to come back for a lunch interview OR that your first interview went well. If you don't get invited in, you're out.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. If you had to pick a theme song, what would it be? What do you do in your spare time? Etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight Global (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2015

Interview

Interview process was laid back and easy. I spoke with many different people who work for the company, everyone was nice and easy to talk to. They made sure I was prepared prior to the interview via the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight Global (Morristown, NJ) in Dec 2013

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from HR via linkedin message, where we scheduled a phone interview for the following week. We talked extensively about my background, what type of environment I wanted to work in, etc. I was then asked to come in when I came home over Thanksgiving break from school (my final semester of college in Arizona). I went to their Morristown offices and met with one of their sales directors. Incredibly nice guy, very skilled speaker who know everything about the company and seemed very passionate. We talked again, about my background, what I knew about the company, why I wanted to be in sales, etc. Because I was not very interested in the company itself, I did not do as much background research as I should have but thats ok. I used it more for professional interview practice for the near future... luckily I just received a job elsewhere. The interview went well though, but not well enough according to them. I was not called back for a final interview, but it seems as if this company is a solid one... if you can be happy doing what they do.

Interview Questions
  • If you were stuck on an island, name the 1 thing you would have to have with you.
8 people found this interview helpful