Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Infosys

9,218 Interview Reviews

2.6

Consultant Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2020.

Interview

Mélange de professionnalisme et de convivialité durant les 4 phases du processus.
    1 entretient RH, 1 entretient avec un manager du domaine concerné par le poste, 2 entretiens avec des managers de domaines totalement différents.

Interview Questions

• Questions classiques liées au parcours, aux souhaits de carrière, salaire. Avant tout ces questions m'ont permis d'avoir une très bonne impression sur la société, sont business modèle.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Was a great experience. Friendly and straightforward. Started with introductions. There were 2 gentlemen very friendly they made me feel at ease. It lasted about an hour. If you know your basics and fundamental it should be a pretty smooth interview

Interview Questions

• Most based on OOP stuff such as encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance. And SQL question.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was pretty smooth. The interview checks your quantitative skills. It was half an hour interview. 1 group discussion round and technical round. Interviewer asked general questions and moved on to technical questions related to programming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How would you handle situation under pressure.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was placed at the campus selections.
    The process had one analytical round. There were multiple choice questions with either one or more correct answers. There were cut offs for each sections. The next round was technical and HR together.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts - What is Inheritance and polymorphism. Give scenarios in real life where you'd use them   1 Answer
    • SQL basics - Talk about kinds of joins and why each are advantageous   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

Bad interview process. Interview was very easy but not related to job description. Job description and interview questions were not matching at all and feels like penalist was not from the same area!!

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was very good. the questions were good and to the requirements.Interview process was good and two rounds of technical interview was done.hiring would include two technical rounds and one managerial round.

Interview Questions

• All concepts of software eng   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Providence, RI (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Easy. Basic object oriented programming questions
    Nothing Complex.
    Don't expect a decent pay at all.
    Nothing too complex.
    Mostly c++ questions and pointers.
    Behavioral questions and initial cognitive assessment test.
    It's easy to get through.
    The Hiring process takes about 1 week or so with initial HR phone screen

Interview Questions

• Conceptual object oriented programming question.
      Data structures.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Everyone was very kind and personable. I had one phone screen then a Pymetrics test. I had a technical/analytical interview that was one hour long. Half was technical questions, other half was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions covered from general coding questions like 'what is a variable?' and 'what are the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming' to Java-specific questions like 'what is a classLoader?' and 'what is the purpose of static methods and variables?'   Answer Question

InStep Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple phone interviews, about 2-3. Phone interviews consisted of behavioral and technical questions. I was then asked to complete a project as part of the interview process.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was a video call. The interview panel had 3 interviewers. All the 3 interviewers asked technical questions on Informatica, Unix and SQL. The interview went on for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the types of lookup cache and explain them
      2. What are the types of look up?
      3. When do you use connected lookup and unconnected lookup
      4. List the transformations you have used
      5. In your project, in which scenario you have used Java transformation (I had used for splitting a comma separated value)
      6. How to convert 1 row to 3 rows
      7.How to fetch distinct records using Informatica PC
      8. Explain connected and unconnected stored procedure transformation in informatica
      9. How to read history log files/ read log files for previously run sessions
      10. Difference between router and filter
      11. Scenario: I get files for each region. The regions are not known in prior. How to load data from each regional source file to a separate file i.e. one file for each region using a single mapping. (Dynamically create target file for each region)
      12. Have you used Data driven property in sessions? If yes, why did you use it?
      13. In how many levels sorter handles NULL values?
      14. Scenario: I have a file. I want to load only 1st, 3rd, 9th and the last record into target. How do you achieve this?
      15. What is the unix command to find a file in the filesystem?
      16. What is the difference between '>' and '>>' in unix?
      17. How to handle aggregator transformation for better performance?
      18. What is the difference between bulk load and normal load?
      19. Why bulk load is faster than normal load? (Bulk load will not create indexes and check for constraints. The records bypass the data base management system and get loaded). What is the prerequisite for bulk load?
      20. When do we use having clause in sql queries?
      21. What is the difference between where clause and having clause?
      22. If a query has where clause and having clause, which clause will get executed first, where or having?
      23. Merge. I do not know if it is in Informatica or UNIX
      24. How to improve performance of an sql query in oracle?
      25. How will you find out which job is running using unix command? How will you move a process to background?
      26. Since the mode of work has become 'work from home' now, how will you manage to work to balance your work life and professional life?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.