Informatica Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Informatica

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 577 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

3 rounds, video interviews over zoom First was interview with recruiter , second round was pure techical round for 40 mins , third round had two senior engineers from the team which lasted for 2 hrs which included problem solving and other Computer Science question on java spring and problem solving task .Overall interview process was good .The interviewers were friendly and enthusiatic.

Interview Questions
  • Easy-mid leetcode problem solving question
    Answer Question
  • Java , Sql,Dependency Injection,Sql Injection, Data Structures
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Ireland)

Interview

Initial call with HR, it was fine. Was asked what my salary expectations which I thought was strange. Recruiter told me they would be there to "guide me through the process and answer any questions I had". This was the last time I heard from them. A technical interview was set up after the HR call. I emailed the recruiter what the scope of the interview was - was it technical, behavioral etc. but not response. The interview consisted of 4 interviewees and multiple rounds of theory, behavioral and technical / coding questions. The guys were quite friendly but it would have been very helpful to know the scope of the interview beforehand. They told me I would know the outcome by the latest end of week, if not in the next couple of days. It's been a month since the interview and I've heard nothing - no feedback and no replies from the recruiter despite multiple emails. Very rude, unprofessional and discouraging.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (India)

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews over a period of 6 weeks. The interviewers were encouraging and asked about technical aspects of content writing. Although they had interviewed for weeks, no proper response regarding the status of my candidature.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Informatica (India)

Interview

It was good. First round was Telephonic. Second round was Video Call. I was told about further rounds but no invite was given. It was Good interactive session with the team.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (India) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was scheduled to be 3 rounds, if selected in previous rounds. In the second round, the interviewer asked to write pseudo code, and gave the review, person is not hands on coding. It's all your luck, to get selected here.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. First was a call with HR which I was asked what my salary expectations are. They told me they would be there for me throughout the process to answer any questions I have. This was the last time I heard from them despite emailing several questions before and after the interview. An interview was organized several days after the HR call. The interview consisted of 4 interviewee's and several rounds of technical, behavioral, theory based questions. They were very nice and friendly, but it would have been a huge help to know the scope of the interview beforehand. They told me I would hear from the recruiter whether I was offered the position by the end of the week, most probably the next day or two. I haven't heard anything from the recruiter despite following up with 2-3 emails. At this stage it's been about a month since the interview. Very unprofessional, rude, and discouraging.

Interview Questions
  • What do you have to offer us? What do you bring to the table?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Informatica (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. And made a good conversation. Did not make me feel like i do not know things. They work on automation frameworks. Would be a good experience.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

They asked me simple question regarding interview and it was smooth interview. interviewer is also very nice no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Informatica (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 4 rounds. 1st Round: One online test round on FilterAi Platform 2nd Round: Technical Round - 3 Coding Problems of Medium Level 3rd Round: Technical Round - 3 Coding Problems of Medium Level + Projects Discussion 4th Round: Hiring Manager Round Then I got my offer confirmation from the Recruitment Manager & processed further for Salary Discussion. It was overall good and smooth interview process.

Interview Questions
Informatica
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Informatica (India)

Interview

1st round -Technical MCQ After that multiple interview rounds will take place like 1st ,2nd,3rd,4th and sometimes 5th is the final HR Round. Please be prepare in every round as they ask so much details from each skill of yours.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready with programming and technical skills as they ask from data structures, linux and database part.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 577 Interviews