Inflamax Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Inflamax Research

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inflamax Research

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Neptune, NJ (US)).

Interview

It was very straightforward, the interviewer (I interviewed in Neptune, NJ) wanted to see if I had any research background and if I was going to be able to follow protocol. Asked about my previous experience, and if I knew what ICH and GCP/GDP was. The interview probably lasted 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the differences between phases of clinical trials?   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Neptune City, NJ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went well. Met with department manager and site manager and they asked a series of questions. Very straight forward. Asked if I was familiar with the inclusion/exclusion process, ICF, etc.

Clinical Trial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Neptune, NJ (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

applied online and got a call to schedule an interview and the went for the interview and the interview was very long but interesting as the questions were hard but to the point.

Interview Questions

• hour and half with 5 people   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Mississauga, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

It was two phone calls then on-site interview in office with two people. The interviews had a lot of questions. It was a lot and went on and on. I made it at last.

Interview Questions

• VLAN why do we use them in networking   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Mississauga, ON) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty good and chill. Asked about my experiences with research and clinical experience as well. It was a job fair. We went in and got an interview after the mini fair. It helped to have multiple resumes handy because there were several positions.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I have experience interacting with patients and if I have some basic laboratory experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Mississauga, ON) in May 2015.

Interview

I didn't actually apply. They called me based on my online profile on Indeed where I said i was looking for an opportunity for a CRC position. HR representative called and the interview set up 3 days later (Thursday). Job offer a week later (Wednesday). I picked my start date (2 weeks later).

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume.
      Why do you want to work at Inflamax?
      Salary expectations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inflamax Research in April 2013.

Interview

got a call within a few days for the interview - interview was pretty straight forward - HR asked behavioral questions and received offer within 2 weeks. questions included specifying research experience etc.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inflamax Research (Mississauga, ON) in October 2012.

Interview

2-stage interview. First one was very brief - getting to know you. Second one very theoretical. They asked about drug classes, management of anaphylaxis, hypersenitivity reaction types, EcG interpretation and management.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.