India Webportal Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at India Webportal

India Webportal

Application

I interviewed at India Webportal

Interview

The process was quick and easy and the HR time was very prompt in releasing the offer. Overall a good experience. The reporting manager was also very humble and the whole process was very comfortable and made me look forward to join the company.

Interview Questions
  • Simple and basic questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at India Webportal (Mumbai) in Apr 2014

Interview

The hiring and interview process wasn't hard as they knew me beforehand. I had worked as an Intern before in the same organization. The questions were quite general and were related to the current affairs prevalent then.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself? Your knowledge and interest in current affairs (sports & politics)?

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=India Webportal~520988
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at India Webportal (Mumbai) in Oct 2010

Interview

There was not much of a technical round considering I was coming in as a referral candidate. My boss knew me, so it was more of a 1:1 discussion, about the company, my work profile, the tasks I'd be assigned, my joining time, etc. Compensation was also discussed. I had a look at the office, the ambiance, found it to be pretty decent and neat. Office is located on the 12th floor, so offers great views. Also checked the communication options, the travel time from my home, places nearby to have food. The local train station (Vashi) is next to the office. There is a mall next to the office (Inorbit Mall) which has a food-court, so u have a lot of food options although a bit pricey. Got a chance to meet some of the employees there, got a feel of the work environment and the culture there, which was quite friendly and open.

Interview Questions
  • How would you implement IT security?
  • How would you deploy high performance, high traffic websites?
RSS Feed</>Embed