IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,840 of over 1,840.0 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Very efficient and organized! Recruiters reply to emails almost instantly, and keep you updated through every step of the process. Interviews are a stressful event for anyone involved, but they definitely made it bearable.

Interview Questions
  • What is an SAE and what 3 things qualify as one?
    2 Answers
19 people found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Simples e otimizado. Não durou muito mas as perguntas e a conversa foram efetivas. O processo se tratou de uma conversa com um contato de RH e em seguida seria com a gestora internacional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

The initial process went great. The interviews consisted of 3 rounds; the first two were organized in a timely and smooth manner. The third round took a couple weeks to organize and HR was not as good about providing updates. Overall, I had 8 total interviews and then was ghosted. I followed up several times. HR would just say they did not have any information and would get back to me but each time never did. It’s been two months since my last interview and it’s unfortunate I invested so much time and energy interviewing with a company that did not respect my time. Interviewing is a stressful process as is and most candidates are juggling multiple job prospects, a current role, and personal life. I did not appreciate how this was handled in the end.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. The third round involved 2 case studies and 2 face to face interviews. all applicants and some consultants had tea together afterwards which was a great exercise in getting to know the team and asking questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Phone interview then you get an email whether or not you got the job . She explained the background about the job what you will be doing and what research project you will be working on, then you get questions. Very nice experience , it flowed more like a conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Call from recruiter, 1st round, final round. Well arranged. Interview started on time. The timings were sought in alignment with current work culture. The interview was smooth. Questions asked were generic. Very few questions were specific to task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA (New Delhi)

Interview

I would request senior governing body of Iqvia to monitor the recruitment process and people involved as fraudulent practices going on in Iqvia India.Iqvia India kept on posting on job portal for various roles on continuous basis but don't reply after applying and prefer their near and dear ones.I have applied several times in past 1 month but despite fulfilling all eligibility criteria they didn't respond.When i asked the people responsible for the process they kept on lying without any logical answers. Firstly they denied any vacancy then i have shown them the details but afterthat they were saying required exp. is not fulfilled.Finally I had shown them my exp. but they dint have any suitable answer. Please beware of these people.

Interview Questions
  • No questions cuz they used to prefer only near and dear ones

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Quelques questions sur votre parcours et vos motivations de manière bienveillante. Soyez le/la plus honnête et posé(e) possible et cela devrait bien se passer. C'était une bonne expérience. Bon courage !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

It was a 3 processed interview. In the first telephonic conversation, they gather your interest and motivation level, and the rest of the two check your knowledge and application concept. The personnel was really supportive and knowledgeable. Overall the process is really smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager which was very low key. No behavioral questions, mostly asked about my experience and what I’m looking for in a position/company. The hiring manager seemed impressed with my background but I heard nothing after that call. Not one update from the recruiter after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IQVIA (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

They took, 2 rounds and all were average. The interviewer were too much professional and humble. My first round was Technical and second was MR. After second round they told me that the HR will give the feedback either positive or negation. Still waiting for feedback. HRs are Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Explain PDV 2) Question based on first./last. 3) Question based on Merge 4) SQL queries specially focusing on aggerate functions 5) PROC Transpose based question 6) PROC Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,840 Interviews