INC Research Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

Recruiter24%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

INC Research

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INC Research

Interview

I only got as far as the two initial phone interviews before deciding this company was not right for me by reason that I had already accepted another position that I felt was a good fit. The recruiting manager who initially contacted me through LinkedIn was unprofessional and thought it appropriate to provide unsolicited advice about longevity in my career after I declined their opportunity, meanwhile trying to get me to break my commitment to another company. The second person I spoke to however, was very kind, professional, and understanding of my decision. I have no grief with him, but overall, the contact I had during this process left a sour taste in my mouth and reaffirmed that I made the right decision by sticking with my current company.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your experience, what lead you here? etc.
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Austin, TX)

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter or a contracting company about this position. I sent my resume to contracting company and they processed it. I immediately received a call back for interview time and date which was the following week. The interview itself was with Project Manager I would be working under. Very polite, friendly, and knowledgeable about the company's process. Ask questions on what my direction would be at INC and where I would like to go. Suggestion: Do you homework and research the company not only their process but the roles available and what role you would like to take on in 10 year time frame.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Nashville, TN) in Jul 2017

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via Indeed to determine my interest. I indicated interest and was scheduled for a video teleconference interview, where I presented slides for a clinical trial case presentation. I accepted the position, and later learned that the job was not as described. I sought (and accepted) another position that was more in line with the job description and industry standard for this role.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a time when you had a difficult message to relay to a client regarding the study to which you were assigned.
  • How to you build relationships and trust with your colleagues in a virtual environment?

INC Research

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INC Research in Jun 2017

Interview

Phone call from internal recruiter to discuss education and work background, then interview at office. Standard questions with two interviewers from the department. Very friendly and not intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't ask any particularly difficult questions, mostly just background and what I knew about industry

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017

Interview

phone interview with HR talking about basics of job description, etc, three panel interview with other project specialists, star format was used some, presented offer within 3 days of interviewing with company. hr was super helpful with all questions being answered

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, PE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Toronto, PE) in May 2017

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview in 10 days, then a face to face interview in a week. The interview was based on behavioral questions and skills oriented as well as how my background can fit the job description. Some questions were related to job description and knowledge about the organization.The difficult of questions were average. Still waiting for outcome of the interview. It was a one to one interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back and the recruiter demonstrated a strong knowledge of the company. He was very nice and easy to talk to. I followed up with him to find out if I was selected for an in-person interview and he told me his colleague would add me to the calendar. I finally got my confirmation the day before my interview. I interviewed in person with 5 people total. The first two managers were laid back and very nice and professional. The last three managers I interviewed with were also laid back but sort of stiff. One manager was mainly sitting in and not really asking questions. They seemed to be more concerned about getting my guest badge back rather than telling me anything about the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good manager? What makes a bad manager? What skills would you bring to this position? Do you know anyone that works here?

INC Research

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at INC Research in May 2017

Interview

For me, the process had 3 stages. First, a screening interview with human resources. Second, a 1 hour video chat interview. Finally, I was invited for a 1 hour in-person interview with the team leader and more team members. Video and in-person interview time was split between describing duties involved with the job and interview questions related to how I would handle different situations which could arise. Some questions were related to whether I had experience performing certain statistical procedures which were of need within the group.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience performing power calculations?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2017

Interview

Telephonic interview was done twice, once through singapore and then main interview was held telephonically in gurgaon. Telephonic interview was done twice, once through singapore and then main interview was held telephonically in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

INC Research

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INC Research

Interview

Three :30 min WebEx interviews back to back. Slightly longer than 1:30. Had what I thought were good exchanges from two and a fair rapport with the third interview. What surprised me the most was that no further contact of any kind was made afterwards. With over 10 yrs field experience and two years clinical lead experience my qualifications were solid.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews