ICBC (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ICBC (Canada) Interview Questions

Interviews at ICBC (Canada)

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) in July 2019.

Interview

3 rounds - One of them was with HR, which included general screening and very high level questions to see if I had a background in Insurance (I didn't). The second interview was with the Hiring Manager, which was completely behavioural. It was an hour long and full of 'tell me about a time..' questions. The final interview was with the group head, which was more about identifying why I want to work at ICBC and to determine personality/fit. Generally speaking, all my engagements with HR were very pleasant - they get back to you on time and don't keep you waiting. They're also very transparent throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult, what did you do?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Interview

I don't want to tell anything about the hiring process because it was not very interesting and not worthwhile to talk about such process of an intern. There was nothing special about it just something general.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) in May 2013.

Interview

Face to face plus interview questions; Took about 2 weeks for the process; Spoke with the team lead and the manager afterwards. Direct phone call from the manager to offer the job

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was not really ready for this interview because I was too busy with my school stuff. Actually it was quite a sudden for me. I think I didn't get this offer because I was not prepared. So please always be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Do you see us as a plan B? Because you resume seems really good   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Interview

got a phone interview first. asked many questions according to my resume.
    onsite interview did more on behavior questions.
    got a system issue and let me solve it on the interview. the issue is about an config error in the firewall

Interview Questions

• Get an internet system issue, and let me solve it on the interview.
      It was because of an error in the firewall configuration that cause the system down.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Vernon, BC) in August 2019.

Interview

From start to finish each person I dealt with was helpful and friendly. It is a detailed process but easy to follow. At each step someone is there to answer your questions and assist you.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you demonstrated your ability to act as a team player.   Answer Question

Customer Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prince George, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Prince George, BC) in July 2019.

Interview

Both my interviewers were very friendly, made me comfortable and relaxed before, during and even after the interview process. They have asked questions that easily I can relate to and offered to be willing to say the question again if needed. Another is, they were both straight forward what the job was about.

Interview Questions

• if a customer is difficult and is unable to answer any of their questions, what are you supposed to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Abbotsford, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Abbotsford, BC) in June 2019.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter, she was very nice. Completed online assessments as requested. Information was forwarded to ICBC, received a call from my (now) manager at ICBC to come in for an interview. Went in the next day for face to face behavioral interview. Received a call from the recruiter the next day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to do something you didn't agree with and how did you overcome that? (might not be exact wording)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Kamloops, BC) in June 2019.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the recruiting company MilesHR for a telephone interview. It was quick and easy and I was clearly advised of next steps. I needed to provide references prior to being considered for an in person interview. I received interview preparation tips and practice behavioural questions from MilesHR which was very helpful. During my in person interview at the ICBC Claims Centre I met with two Managers as they asked me behavioural questions and took notes as I answered. It was a comfortable environment. Every person I dealt with during my interview process was very friendly and it was seamless.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your administrative experience will benefit the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICBC (Canada) (Burnaby, BC) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter that interviewed me by phone and Skype. When the job opportunity appeared she asked me if I was interested and send my application to ICBC. The interview was scheduled for next week. I was interview by my future manager and one more person. They both alternate to make the questions. Next day I got a call saying that I was chose and would receive the offer by email. After that, the process was conducted by the HR.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell situations related to customer service. How was my approach in certain circumstances. Ex. Dealing with a difficult customer / How I organize my tasks / Something I did to overcome the customer expectations / Systems I used on my previous Jobs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.