Interview Question

Human Resources Compliance Auditor Interview

-Oceanside, CA

Kellermeyer Bergensons Services

I was asked my the manager the position would report to if I was single or married, had children, lived at home with parents, and where I lived.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

Truthfully, just wasn't sure how it would have made a difference. I don't think there were bad intentions during the informal questions, thought it was inappropriate.

Anonymous on

I interviewed with the HR team 11/2019. I was asked the same questions. It seems to be their standard questions. Being a formal recruiter to an aerospace company (industry doesn’t really matter) but the questions are inappropriate and irrelevant. Sadly, if it is used to determine that is wrong practice. Looks like there needs to be compliance training for the HR/Recruiting team especially this person, I believe Magdalia or something.

Anonymous on

Thank you for your input. KBS takes pride in following all HR interviewing and hiring laws and guidelines. We promote a work environment that encourages diversity and fosters a variety of backgrounds, experiences, insights, and contributions. We deeply value our employees and are committed to creating a best-in-class workplace with competitive salaries and benefits.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.