Interview Question

Logistics Management Specialist Interview

US Air Force

I did not interview for my position, I was in a student program that converted into a full career position. Regular interview consist of being given a list of questions, then interviewed in front of an interview panel. Often the jobs advertised are targeted towards a certain employee or support contractor to give them an advantage in the interview process with experience required targeted towards their backgrounds. Also, most positions are out of reach for individuals that have no prior military experience as they will receive higher scores in the initial elimination.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.