Husky Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Husky Energy

2.8

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied and received and email a few weeks later stating that i needed to complete a video interview within 72 hours. The video interview was very straight forward asking mostly behavioral questions. Then I received a phone call about a week and a half later inviting me for a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in January 2018.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. Too much levels of management as well as Human Resources are involved etc... had to wait along time for he interview process as well. When I got the interview it was through a screen as well. I prefer talking in person.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in December 2017.

Interview

Over a month process to get an hour face to face interview, lots of applicants is why it took so long to get all of them through the interview process.Interview was done in a panel

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in December 2017.

Interview

Human resources called for interview, followed by video interview that i had to do with recording, and if you pass that point, face to face interview with hr and manager.and sometime with couple of team members

Interview Questions

• What was one of your difficulties that you had to face and how did you dealt with it   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Husky Energy in December 2017.

Interview

It was fast and it was an online one way interview. It wasn't easy to adjust to talking to yourself in front of a computer. You just need to imagine you are talking to the recruiters and practice makes perfect. Filming yourself answering the questions beforehand will improve your confidence.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with someone?   Answer Question

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

I applied online and found out i had an interview two days later. The interview took place at my university and was interviewed by two individuals that were very nice. They asked mainly situational and behavioural questions.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in November 2017.

Interview

The process took few weeks. I got a video interview and few weeks after I got an in-person interview. Lots of behavioral questions and also open-ended questions. They want you to answer with examples and share your experience.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in October 2017.

Interview

I got the video interview from Husky which I had to do it within three days from the date that I got the email. There were 7 video responses and 6 short answer questions. All of them were behavioral. I had 30 sec to read the question and think of a response and 1.5 to 2 min to answer them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Husky and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Geology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Regina, SK) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and get one-way video interview. prepared 2 days and finished in the last day. 3 written questions about the availability of the employment. 5 behavior questions. It is wield to answer the questions to yourself from the camera.

Engineer, EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Toronto, ON) in October 2017.

Interview

Although I haven't had a call back for about 6 weeks now, I do think Husky is a good company from an outside perspective.

I sent a resume/Cover letter about a month prior. The first round of interviews was video. I assume they are looking at other candidates but will let me know when they find out because I think they usually hire for May/June

They asked 3 video questions and give you 2 minutes each. Very basic questions.

These were the video interview questions: