Husky Energy Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

Asked 10 questions about experience and the vision they had for the company. Very simple and straight to the point questions. Where are you from? What college? What do you know about the company?

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the table?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

Online screening interview. About two minutes for each questions. A total of four questions. Get two tries, but I think its better to nail it on the first try as they can see that you have tried multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

The interview questions were very standard. The department manager and a HR Advisor conducted the interview, both were extremely friendly. This was before the covid-19, it was in person interview at the Husky downtown office. The interview was about one hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

Interviewed with hr rep at university. Standard interview form and questions with a bit if time for questions and answers on both sides. Seemed fair just looking for a the right fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB)

Interview

It wqs three part interview . First one over phone with the HR. Second one was with hiring managers-2, HR, and HR development employee. Third one was with the while team that i would be working with.

Interview Questions
  • there were some technical questions and some behavioral questions.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

Video Interview, Email you regarding the time best suited. I would suggest selecting the first option available. Go through the general HR question. There will be about 7 questions for which you would have 1 minute time to think and then click on the screen when you are ready to answer. I hurried through the process but since this was the first video interview i learned from it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us when in your past you were able to solve a major problem which working in a team environment?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

online one way video and then in person, applied through an online process. Very generic questions for the video, and then more behavioral ones for the in person. good experience over all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

Got an email for an automated video interview in February. Quickly after, I got a call to complete an in person interview in March and an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were in a dangerous situation and what did you do
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy

Interview

It was an online interview, asked questions and had a couple minutes to respond. I then had to wait a few weeks, and got a call that one of the team leads liked my interview and was interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2020

Interview

The process began with video interview then invitation to the virtual interview. They don’t not provide follow up for candidates and did not hear back from them. Many husky employees were laid off during the acquisition but it still would’ve been nice to acknowledge the people they interviewed of what was going to happen to the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews