Husky Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Husky Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Husky Energy

2.8

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husky Energy (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Really easy they were very kind nothing hard was asked the environment was really nice they made me feel comfartable they wantes to know more about how well you manage your reletionships with people and experiences

Systems Analyst Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Standard 30 min phone interview, all behavioral questions. Asked for your ability to manage multiple deadlines, as well as how you perform inside a group. About 5-7 questions were asked. The interviewer is friendly and patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most efficient group you have worked with   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
    • What do you know about husky energy and why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

The interview was on Skype, it was just a few weeks after I'd applied on their website. The interview was simple. They asked questions like, "what would you do in this situation.." or "Name a time when...." After the interview they said I would hear from them in about a week but I never heard from them. It's been a month now. I even sent an email and I didn't get anything back. Really unprofessional.

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in April 2016.

Interview

Pleasant, thorough, brief, and to the point. Was conducted by phone, and was relatively brief in length. They were interested in my safety record, and my safety ticket expiry dates.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable with the Project isolation.   1 Answer

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

They were asking on what my previous Job Description, and then they match with the requirement in this company. I have 80% match and they hire me directly. Some of other candidates decline due to not expected salary range and some others were rejected simply because they were either coming from different field or they were just fresh-graduated

Interview Questions

• Do you familiar with the latest regulation in SCM in Indonesia (PTK 007)?   1 Answer

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 7 weeks from application to notification of results. Initial interview was a short phone conversation with an HR recruiter that covered basic background and preliminary role questions read from a script. A second interview was scheduled a week later at the Husky office with the HR recruiter and hiring manager. Scheduling E-mail provides interview specifics (time, location, contact #'s, etc) along with list of company values explicitly provided to prepare for behavioral descriptive interview questions - use these to prepare your answers ahead of the interview!! Interview began with brief introduction of the role by the hiring manager. I was then asked to give a synopsis of my career history which was then followed by behavioral descriptive questions asked alternately by the two interviewers. Interview lasted ~45 minutes.

Both interviewers were quite dispassionate about the company and the interview seemed very mechanical/scripted.

Interview Questions

• How would you proceed to build a strategic plan?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you aided the development of someone.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you had a conflict or disagreement with your manager.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in March 2011.

Interview

HR, and then hiring manager. The group also interview later. The HR was very quiet during interview phase. There were 5 managers in the interview process. Only one was doing all the talking, one was taking notes, and the others looked scared.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB).

Interview

Great - very relaxed, but professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth and fair.

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) in November 2013.

Interview

After referral from friend, met with hiring manager for coffee. Called for formal interview with HR and hiring manager - met face to face. A bit for back a forth with procurement over rate. Finally an offer after I indicated that I was going to have to accept an offer from a competitor.

Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Very structured questions but a very laid back demeanor with the hiring staff. The contract negotiating was not a great experience but in the end it all worked out. The new hire process was not a very positive experience as I did not have a personal contact for benefits and investments etc.

Interview Questions

• What rules have you bent or broke to get the job done and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.