Husky Energy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Husky Energy Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Husky Energy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cold Lake, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Cold Lake, AB) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked me about the company and what they did, hard to get a job when competing against 30 other students in the Cold Lake Area. I thought it went well but I was mistaken.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Husky Energy

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online, then had a 20 minute telephone interview with an HR staffer (I was out of the country at the time). Basic behavioural questions as well as some questions about what role I wanted.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Husky Energy in July 2014.

Interview

Behavioural in the first round, technical in the second round

In the form of "what was a problem you had, what happened/how did you overcome it, what did you learn, etc."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had trouble working in a group. How did you manage it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview. Most of the questions were behaviorally based questions with a few other basic questions. The entire process took about 20 minutes. There were three interviewers, two from the department and one from HR. The interview took place on campus and was scheduled through the school's internal job postings.

Interview Questions

• What work-related accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.