Humber College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Humber College Interview Questions

Interviews at Humber College

2.8

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Simple and short. Behavioral interview traditional questions. At the end they told me it was part of an initial assessment and they would be in touch.

After a couple of days I got an automated email saying they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humber College.

Interview

Easy. They emailed me the time options to meet. Once I arrived, they aked me basic interview questions read from a script
    The interviewers were friendly. They explained the job in detail and what my responsibilities and asked if Id be alright with it

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation
      Priorities of an Assistance
      Behavioural Questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Interview

first round direct face to face in Humber college campus. 1 hour round .. 4 interviewers in a room all asking questions mix of technical and behavioural from all 4 interviewers.

it was complete question answer round and not interactive. just answer, interviewers even do not change their facial expressions.

Interview Questions

• oracle merge operation.
      Java Messaging Service design pattern .
      why should we hire you for this role.
      exception handling in rest api.
      difference between api and webservice.
      static method override and overload.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Very quick interview. Few questions to learn about the skills you possess. Interested if you are willing to be a team player and learn new technologies. Asked for knowledge in the technology they were dealing with.

Support Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Humber College.

Interview

Overly elaborate panel interview with transparent question sheet. Included people who have very little line of sight into what the job is actually about. Questions asked were very broad and situational.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a student with limited work experience on finding a job or work term?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humber College (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

Once contact was made, the process was quite quick, communication was readily available. Interviewers made every effort to be accommodating and the experience to be as comfortable as possible. Was advised of next steps and left feeling very positive. However, after two weeks of complete silence and no acknowledgement of a followup query, I'm left with a rather sour view of the entire experience. Be honest with interviewees or at least let them know, "thank you for your time, but you will not be moving on in this process". I find it very unprofessional to just ignore candidates, and won't be so ready to recommend this employer to others

Interview Questions

• describe your leadership style
      tell us a conflict with a colleague
      what kind of team player are you
      what is your scholarly style   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humber College (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Threw my resume into their internet ether. Was not expecting a call since I had heard they only hire internally. But they called. Interview was relaxed. They even gave me a copy of questions written down for me which was comforting. Questions were typical situational questions relevant to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you resolved a conflict with someone on your team.   1 Answer

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Humber College (Etobicoke, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

It began with a 30 minute phone screen, followed by a telephone confirmation and brief chat with the hiring manager (this should be done by email in my opinion) - an in person interview took place two weeks later where I was asked to prepare a full communications plan for an upcoming Humber event (two pages with visuals) - I was then asked to present to a panel of three. I was told I was 1 of 4 candidates, and they should have a decision in a week. I did not hear back for 3 weeks, but saw the job was reposted. Would have been nice to get the rejection first..

Interview Questions

• What social media tools provide the best value for reaching our target audience?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a crisis you had to take on, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humber College (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was based on scenarios and how you would handle them? Who you would involve ? Steps you would take ?
    Restorative justice!
    They trained me on how they do things
    My past experience in security

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disruptive student inside a classroom?   Answer Question

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humber College (Toronto, ON).

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. If they select you, they will email you to make an appointment for an in-person interview
    3. In-person interview was 30-40 min. I had 2 interviewers. They asked mostly behavioural questions
    4. They may check your references after the interview
    5. They will email you with an offer if they like you

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.