Hudson's Bay Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 399 of over 399 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

Basis walk-in interview post which you’re hired and end up having an orientation. Pretty simple. I was hired at one branch post which I asked for transfer which was easy as well.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions previous experience extra
    Answer Question

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

multiple conversations, that seemed unfocused and didn't go anywhere. In the end a lot of effort was requested then they just ghosted me. Many interviews that went slowly and finally went no where. Pretty frustrating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Newmarket, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was good and easy. Kind and friendly. Manager explained the job duties but didn't mention anything about wage and benefits . It wasn't clear about job benefits. Not bad.

Interview Questions
  • How Has Your Experience Prepared You for This Role?  How do you feel about standing on your feet for long periods of time?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Hudson Bay conducted a group interview detailing the various ways of initiating sales and marketing conversations. Gave situations to process and answer from the perspective of the customers. And marked the approach taken to strike a conversation,

Interview Questions
  • They check your confidence level and empathy towards the customer.

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company in Oct 2021

Interview

The people interviewing were super nice. I was in a group with about 10 other applicants and we took turns answering around 5 questions by raising our hands. Took about an hour and was offered a position about 15 mins after the interview. Was my second ever interview and first job offer, easy and they were very nice people, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell us about yourself and your previous experience - Why do you want to work here - Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult worker - What is good customer service to you - Sell us this product as well as something else and why - What do you know about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

I got a phone screening for this position, the HR asked some behavior questions, and skills on codings. Also Asked package usually used in python. HR is very friendly, the communication is smooth. The overall experience is good.

Interview Questions
  • Q: why this company Q: why this position Q: what programming language usually used

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

5 rounds in total, all I remember is that first round is with the general hr, and then with some manager and then with the brand manager. I don't remember anymore.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

Quick an formal interview with the manager I ended up working with. They will ask you about prior experiences and try to place you in a related department. If you have experience with hard/entitled client you will be put in the mature woman clothes section!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

the process was kind of fast and straightforward. I got a phone interview a day before the actual interview. I was asked some of the normal questions asked during an interview like qualifications, previous work experiences, education, etc.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about something yourself

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

There were 4 round of interviews. 2 Technical rounds Managerial and HR rounds. Process is as same in other organizations. The interview round difficulty is depend on the interviewer and the person how much knowledge he has.

Interview Questions
  • For developer the questions will based on their skill set and experience.
1 person found this interview helpful