Hudson's Bay Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

5 rounds in total, all I remember is that first round is with the general hr, and then with some manager and then with the brand manager. I don't remember anymore.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about yourself
    Answer Question

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

Quick an formal interview with the manager I ended up working with. They will ask you about prior experiences and try to place you in a related department. If you have experience with hard/entitled client you will be put in the mature woman clothes section!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

the process was kind of fast and straightforward. I got a phone interview a day before the actual interview. I was asked some of the normal questions asked during an interview like qualifications, previous work experiences, education, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

Easy, asked a few typical questions in a confrence type setting, did a phone interview first to pre screen and then scheduled face to face interview. seemed like a good place to work, met with some managers and assistant managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

There were 4 round of interviews. 2 Technical rounds Managerial and HR rounds. Process is as same in other organizations. The interview round difficulty is depend on the interviewer and the person how much knowledge he has.

Interview Questions
  • For developer the questions will based on their skill set and experience.

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

Great really great. It was so great that I can’t believe how great it was. How great? You may ask. Well, this is how great this much wow that’s a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

I Applied with the job site directly through multiple jobs and later got an phone interview then interview in store with the hiring manager. I got hired the same week to work for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

HR phone call, Planner interview, Director interview. They were all super nice and casual, felt comfortable to talk about my experience and how it related to the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Why HBC? Why you applied for this position? How would you quantify an opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It was a single round interview through zoom where two people took interview for about 20 mins and was all about the basic stuff and a few technical questions which suit the job

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Where do you see yourself in 5 years How did you get to know about the company And few technical questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Hoboken, NJ)

Interview

One on one with owner. Very professional. We met over zoom before zoom was popular and the owner was very knowledgeable. Asked professional questions. Was genuine, very open and honest.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews