Hudson's Bay Company Beauty Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 391 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied on the company website and was contacted a couple days later for a group interview. At the interview, there were about 15 women, all with varying retail experience. 2 women interviewed us, asking questions and we were all given an opportunity to speak. They wanted us to keep our answers short in order to make the process go quicker. At the end of the interview, they chose about 6 candidates to move on to the next round. These candidates all had the most retail experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you meet sales targets on a day where the store is empty?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Richmond, BC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very Easy. They would expect you to have some sales experience. I was contacted by the department manager. The interview duration is about an hour. I was interviewed in the store. After finished the interview I was told to wait for the result. Then I got an offer in a week or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hudson's Bay Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company

Interview

it is a group interview with two managers and two candidates. only couple easy questions about customer service and previous experiences. easy conditions for each one. about 30 minutes. applied online and took about two weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2018

Interview

They hold group interviews, conversation with manager was relaxed. Although, it depends on a manager, of course. Ask standard interview questions, and tell you more about HBC requirements and describe job duties more particular.

Interview Questions
  • -Do you have past customer service experience -Tell me about your most difficult client

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON)

Interview

3 diferents interviews group interview where they look how each person interact with each other and tgeir body language when they answer a question tten they select a group to go for one in one interview then they choose the best 2-3 candidates for talent plus ( estee lauder companies test) and then meet with account executive for a final interview talent plus is very long they ask the same question many times but in a diferent way there is no rigth o wrong answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was a group interview, four of us were invited through email, but only three of us showed up. We sat at a table with two managers and they asked us about five or so questions, and we took turns answering down the table. It was very relaxed. At the end, they told us they were doing several interviews like this and that they were picking their favorites and they would then advance to an interview with the vendor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2017

Interview

Had a group interview with three people. We sat at a table with two managers who asked us around seven or so questions; we just went down the table in the same order each time to answer. It was a very relaxed interview. When it was done, they said they had several waves of group interviews they were doing, and that we would hear in a few days if we were one of their chosen favorites for a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First got an interview with vendor, and pass that, send me to the bay, pass that and got offer right after interview. Take me 1 week. Sign the paperwork and start right away. it was great!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

gathering a group of people in a room and ask some questions. interviewer asks a lot of questions and interviewee compete with each other to answer. at the end, interviewer would give everyone a chance to answer a question. the process is short, at the end, interview would told us who got the offer. that is all. Hudson Bay is part of the North Atlantic Ocean.[5][6][7][8] Sometimes the Hudson Bay and Hudson Strait basins are considered part of the Arctic Ocean even though their waters flow predominantly to the Atlantic

Interview Questions
  • what's your strength why u choose this job how to communicate with customers

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hudson's Bay Company (Edmonton, AB) in Nov 2016

Interview

My friend referred me to cosmetic manager, then set up a face to face interview. The whole interview is about 30 mins. Simple questions about previous sales experience. Also talk about the desired wage and benefit

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with picky customers? What will you do if today is quiet and slow? how do you meet sales target?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews