Interview Question

Data Scientist Interview

-Vancouver, BC

Facebook

How to choose emotions in like/dislike systems and any problems in the A/B test.

Answer

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Venkat Parkunan on

Show a bunch of customers happy, sad, controversial messages for a week or so in their newsfeed along with all other news feeds and see whether any relation between their like or dislike with the other activities of the same customers. Will this tell us anything?

Anonymous on

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where you can make money by sharing your company/interview experiences/insights or get information about an interview you are going to have. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 mins and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

Nefer on

If I understood correcty, I believe the idea is to decide whether to choose (add, change, remove) an emoticon (those emoticons with reactions ) in the like/deslike system. I believe that we should think about the average of engagement of a content (test a variety of contents - sad, happy, impressing, etc) in both A and B groups. Let's say that if the group that is seeing the reaction button engages more with content, then the tool is successful.

Gabriel on

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.