Hotjar Hero Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hotjar Hero Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

2.7

Hero Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar.

Interview

Submitted application and selected for a video pre-interview. Quick response after submitting the application. Only complaint was for the video pre-interview, I needed to record my own video, edit and then send it to them. They did not have a website or application for you to use.

Interview Questions

Hotjar Response

Feb. 7, 2018 – VP of Operations

Very helpful feedback! We've been looking at a service that manages the video recording in a more streamlined manner in order to improve the experience for our candidates (and make things easier for... More

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Hero Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar.

Interview

You'll be asked to make a video introduction meant to give the HM a feel for your personality/general vibe. If answers on the application and video seem to fit with Hotjar's vibe you'll move on to a phone interview with a few members of the team. If it still feels like a good fit you'll be invited to complete a task. The task is paid and gives you the opportunity to get a better feel for exactly what the position calls for, the way Hotjar functions on a day-to-day basis, and to show just what you're capable of. After completing the task there's another presentation/Q&A/Interview type portion. If everything up to this point is cohesive with Hotjar, you'll be offered the position! :) It may sound long/arduous, but it's worth it. An atmosphere like this is achieved when the synergy is on point!

Hero Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hotjar (Stafford, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process has 5 stages as mentioned in other reviews and because of this it will take at least a month or two to fully compete depending on how long it takes you to complete each part.
    I was kept informed well throughout the whole process and each of the individual components were well thought out.
    The reason for the longer process became evident fairly quickly, with being a remote company its essential that they are able to fully assess a candidate remotely.

Interview Questions

Hotjar Response

Mar. 12, 2018 – VP of Operations

Good stuff. Welcome to the team!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.