Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 16 Aug, 2018
1,339 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

2 round technical interview and 2 round Hr interview which takes one week time. I have passed technical interview and called for HR interview through phone. It takes total 1 week get the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Visual C++ and MFC interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered good remuneration compared to my existing package

Chef d'entreprise client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolle (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Rolle (Switzerland)) in April-2012.

Interview

Entrevue réalisée en avril 2012

Le premier contact s'est produit après l'envoi de mon CV, soumis pour ce poste en particulier, par le biais du site Web officiel d'Honeywell. Trois jours plus tard, j'ai reçu un message qui m'invitait à planifier une entrevue téléphonique. Le gestionnaire responsable du recrutement qui m'était assigné m'a téléphoné personnellement pour me poser quelques questions initiales par téléphone. Les questions de scénario s'orientaient autour de mes antécédents professionnels et de mon niveau d'expérience concernant les activités requises. J'ai reçu un message trois semaines plus tard, m'avisant que ma candidature avait été rejetée.

Interview Questions

• On m'a posé des questions au sujet de mon aptitude à travailler dans une organisation matricielle complexe et internationale.   Answer Question
    • On m'a demandé quel était le salaire que je m'attendais à recevoir.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

téléphone et face à face. C’était une expérience enrichissante qui m’a permis de monter en compétences, ce fut très enrichissant de comprendre le fonctionnement du l'entreprise.  Déjà parce que ce serait très intéressant pour moi de comprendre le cœur de métier d’une société de service.

Interview Questions

• J’appelle aujourd’hui les membres de l’équipe, que vont-ils me dire de vous ?   Answer Question

Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in May-2012.

Interview

Quick Process. Was called in for interview, and started work within 2 weeks. Group interview, most of the questions were pretty routine questions. Was offered a position soon after and accepted. Quick and seamless process.

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest accomplishment   3 Answers

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA (US)) in October-2010.

Interview

A recruiter submitted my name for a mainframe position. Beyond the normal process, the hiring department called my current (at the time) employer to discuss my performance. It was well known that I was unhappy with my supervisor and wanted a change. It was also well known that I was a very good diplomat. I was hired for my computer expertise AND my diplomacy.

Negotiation

I was hired the next day. One year later, I referred a former associate from the same company; she was hired the day of her interview.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March-2017.

Interview

My first interview was with a panel of 3 managers, which lasted an hour. It was a behavioral interview, so I provided a lot of examples of how I handled situations in prior positions. The panel made me feel comfortable in taking time to think of answers. I felt the questions were very appropriate to the position and was happy to have examples to give for each of the questions. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a client was upset and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November-2016.

Interview

The first round was a two-person panel and then the second round was a four-person panel. The second interview had all the applicants take a tour together the same day. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us everything you know about Honeywell?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in July-2013.

Interview

Standard interview with behavior and technical questions. Nothing too difficult. Interview took about one hour. I had a phone interview and then I had a panel interview with upper management.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA (US)).

Interview

i applied and had an initial phone interview with a recruiter type. Then i was offered a phone interview with HR representative. I was called in for a panel interview on site for a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

• how i deal with situations and daily tasks in previous position   Answer Question

Associate Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tonawanda, NY (US)) in January-2015.

Interview

I got direct call for an onsite interview from HR. Interview went for 20-30 minutes. Questions were relevant to Design(AutoCad) and few specific projects that company wanted me to perform. I got an offer in 2 days. And my overall experience was wonderful. Business was low. Not much work pressure. Awesome workers and managers. Cool Maintenance head Mr. Scott.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer