Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 13 Feb, 2018
1,227 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

2 round technical interview and 2 round Hr interview which takes one week time. I have passed technical interview and called for HR interview through phone. It takes total 1 week get the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Visual C++ and MFC interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered good remuneration compared to my existing package

Chef d'entreprise client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolle (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Rolle (Switzerland)) in April-2012.

Interview

Entrevue réalisée en avril 2012

Le premier contact s'est produit après l'envoi de mon CV, soumis pour ce poste en particulier, par le biais du site Web officiel d'Honeywell. Trois jours plus tard, j'ai reçu un message qui m'invitait à planifier une entrevue téléphonique. Le gestionnaire responsable du recrutement qui m'était assigné m'a téléphoné personnellement pour me poser quelques questions initiales par téléphone. Les questions de scénario s'orientaient autour de mes antécédents professionnels et de mon niveau d'expérience concernant les activités requises. J'ai reçu un message trois semaines plus tard, m'avisant que ma candidature avait été rejetée.

Interview Questions

• On m'a posé des questions au sujet de mon aptitude à travailler dans une organisation matricielle complexe et internationale.   Answer Question
    • On m'a demandé quel était le salaire que je m'attendais à recevoir.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

It was difficult but they were very kind and provided appropriate questions. I appreciated their enthusiasm and expert knowledge. The first interview was on location and it was a 2 on 1. The last interview was on the phone with the VP of Sales and he is a great guy!

Interview Questions

• Would my management style fit better in a hierarchical or vertical role?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

It was typical long corporate interview. Phone call. Second phone. In person. Then in person site review. So all was good overall. Hope you get an offer as well. Yes we did.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve Honeywell?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Behavioral based questions. Good interview questions - starts off with many canned questions then opens up to more behavioral (STAR) type questions. Interviewer was professional but could tell he/she was off shore somewhere and not totally familiar with the role I was applying to .

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on campus. Had an online skype interview with two employees which was pleasant. Instead of just being kind and saying they were not interested, they did not give me a conclusion. I was communicating with the recruiter for several months after the interview. I just asked for a deadline for when I'd know the result by. They gave me a deadline, but then never said anything.

I just think it would be the right thing to do to tell your candidates they're out of the running after making the decision. It'd save a lot of time.

Intern/Analyst I Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moca, PR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Moca, PR (US)) in January-2018.

Interview

Was first contacted and asked for an in-person interview, where I was asked a series of questions mainly focused on my work/education experience.

Then a second in-person interview with HR was set up, this one focused more on explaining the responsabilities that come with the position and reviewing the resume.

Overall positive interview experience, those who interviewed me were extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where youve implemented a recommendation. How did you go about recommending it, implementing it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Summerfor Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Morris Plains, NJ (US)) in January-2018.

Interview

Very friendly Interviewing Process. First round of Interview in college by HR. Next round at Morris Plains,NJ which happens to be the HQ of Honeywell. Three rounds of Interview at their office. Be Strong on your skills stated in your resume and all the generic Personality questions. I even happen to have lunch with VPs who interviewed me. Again Very Friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a Situation where you had better ideas in your group and how did you convince your team and team lead   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process began with an initial email to schedule a phone interview. I interviewed with a few different managers and then they informed me that I would hear from them soon. I later got a phone call from my manager who then offered me a position. The process was very easy and enjoyable!

Interview Questions

• What is one project you have worked on and issues you've had with the team and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell in August-2017.

Interview

I had a digital interview through Montage. I was asked 10 questions and provided time to answer. The problem is that I did not know how much time I had to answer so I found myself rushing. I've done this before and had 2 minutes. I do not like these. You have no "clues" to go from vs. speaking with someone. Did I answer the question completely enough? I also did not know how many questions were going to be asked to allot the time required. These improvements would be appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary range?   3 Answers
    • Introduce myself and say why I am a match for the position.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Honeywell and why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question
    • Did you apply for any other roles?   Answer Question
    • Provide an example of solving a conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last employer?   Answer Question