Hobby Lobby Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hobby Lobby Interview Questions

Interviews at Hobby Lobby

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

was very short, was reading questions off a paper and had to take a math exam. it was simple math but HR was no where to be found after leaving me to take the test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Submit application, reviewed, called for an interview, come back to the store, go into the manager's office and answer maybe a dozen questions. There's also a short math test given.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hobby Lobby?
      What talents/skills/hobbies do you have?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Framer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Fairly simple interview. General questions: "how would you handle an upset customer" "why do you want to work here". Also asked about my history in design since I have an art degree and was being considered for frame shop

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

It was definitely nerve wrecking but overall worth it. You take a math test to begin with then get straight with the interview. Basic questions that you would normally get asked.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Pretty simple they asked the usual questions they do at a interview and then we took a math test . It took them 1 hour to even get to me it was more than me it was other trying to get the job too

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at hobby lobby   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Phone interview was very conversational and standard. An at-home project test was given. They then paid for me to fly out for an in-person interview. Prepare for additional testing on-site. If you don't know how to use the Adobe programs, it will really be evident here. You can't fake it. Overall, a good interview experience, since I was prepared. They know how to filter out the non-designers before hiring.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle personal project management?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby.

Interview

Really Basic interview. Math quiz (addition, subtraction, percents and adding on sales tax) no calculator help. Easy questions. Done within an hour. No drug test. Start immediately. They seem desperate to fill positions for seasonal.

Cashier Associate Interview

Interview

It was awesome and professional. Had a test to do and it was easy piece. Got hired right on the spot. Very easygoing interview. Looking forward to working with this company.

Interview Questions

• What would I rate myself in being a hard worker   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby (Reno, NV (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Had to pick up application in store, they called me the next day for the interview. Super easy, management was really promising and seemed impressed with my answers. I wanted to know more and ask more questions but he seemed very eager to go do something, I know now it is because it is always understaffed. Both of my head managers are putting in 12+ hour days sometimes.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your pet peeves?   1 Answer

Co Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hobby Lobby in July 2020.

Interview

First step was with a Recuriter, easy get to know you interview, then it was an assessment test then another interview with Recuriter. Next step was the references , done by checkstar, you are asked to supply 10-40 references. Please keep in mind this is a lengthy questionnaire and they will know where you are applying. It also asks them if they would be interested in applying. Then you will receive an email asking you to explain all the people you used as well as where the completed the survey.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.