Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi Consulting

2.9

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

Ghosted. 2 calls with recruiter in less than one week; recruiter was eager to move me along process (that'swhat they communicated to me). Next steps shared by recruiter with timeframes, then no word. Sent follow-up a week later, no word. Sent another one after two weeks, no word. And, I was a referral candidate by several employees.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Bellevue, WA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Application; Two in person 30-min behavioral interviews; Two-day on-site interview (including case study with a group of about 4, cocktail hour, two 45-min interviews (one technical, one behavioral), and a brunch)

Core Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

Met at a career fair on University of Colorado Boulder campus and was selected for an on campus interview. Attended an informational session as well. The employee that I met at the career fair remained in contact with me throughout the process.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (College Station, TX (US)).

Interview

Took like 3 interviews. I waa very disappointed they Ghosted me! They never had the courtesy to send the generated reject email nor called back they just left me hanging its stressful enough applying for jobs its worse not getting a response after all the interview process. Hopefully one day tgey wont fall in same category and find out how it feels. I would not recommand a company with this type of behavior to no one

Interview Questions

• Questions like how do you multitask?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Here my interview experience with a user manager in Chicago office:

First, he would POLITELY ask you to close the door for him and started with his first and the ONLY question: tell me something that not in your resume. And then, while you presenting your previous experience and showing him some of the work samples, he would constantly read his phone and go through other candidate resumes IN FRONT OF you. Once he's done 'listening', he would let you ask him a question, for example, "how do you like working in here", with his answer "I LIKE IT" literally.

To job seekers: If you're okay with a senior manager's professionalism like this, go for it. Otherwise, don't waste your time in here. This is a clear indication of company culture.

To THIS manager : If this is a test, like I said by the end, it's time to let me know. Unfortunately, you asked back "Is this your observation or statement?" and emphasized, "this is a private conversation". Let me be clear: please do not waste my time if you thought me not qualified at the beginning. Why bother to schedule the meeting ? to show off your unprofessional behavior and offend an experienced professional who's been working and interviewing other people for years in the industry? If so, congratulation, you did a BRILLIANT job!

To Hitachi Consulting: GOOD LUCK!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a company went through so much trouble before calling someone in, then treat them like trash?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2018.

Interview

2 rounds, tech and HR. One situation based group discussion also happened in the beginning. Results were announced on the same day. Asked questions about all the various fields of CS.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Straightforward interview process. 2 rounds.

First round is on-campus.
      - Friendly and Casual interview
      - General questions about experience
      - Interview just wants to get to know you, it seems like they are looking for a good fit instead of focusing questions on technical skills.

Second round is on-site.
      - there were about 6 students on site, for the morning session and another 6 in the afternoon
      - 3 45-minute interviews: technical, critical thinking, fit
      - Very nice people
      - they take you out to lunch after

Core Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

The process was a bit rushed and not well organized. Everyone I talked with at Hitachi was very kind and engaging. I appreciated the amount that they cared for their applicants. However I think better organization could help to provide a better experience for all.

Interview Questions

• You and I are going to set up a valet service for a downtown hotel in Seattle. Walk me through your process.   Answer Question

Consulting Core Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview

It was a very in depth process. I had 2 on campus interviews and 2 in office interviews. As well as a case study, a large group exercise, and a dinner with the office and other interviewees.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Reached out via LinkedIn by a recruiter. The process was very fast, about 2-3 weeks with both interviews lasting a little over an hour. 1st Interview was behavioral with the interviewer being very nice and helpful. 2nd interviewer was technical, the interviewer was nice as well but there was some hesitation to some of his answers that didn't sit well with me. It made it sound like an intense workplace with no respect to work-life balance. My biggest issue was the 3rd interview, after being offered the final interview I couldn't attend at target date so I emailed to reschedule and I never got a reply. It's been months now and this sort of behavior is not only rude but unprofessional. It paints the place as a business that can't keep track of things. Quit wasting people's time and reply to emails.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe Classes, Objects & Polymorphism   Answer Question
    • How would you re-arrange an image in a website from desktop to mobile   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.