- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at HirePower (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON)
The interview process was sweet, short and to the point. The entire process took less the a week period. I had a phone interview and Zoom interview followed by the offer. I loved the care and sense of urgency of the organization.
- Open ended questions about your previous experience and how do you think your previous leadership would describe you.
I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)
It was a great experience! Not only did the manager try to get to know me and my experiences but also gave me great feedback. I liked it because it was very conversational and pleasant.
- Why do you want to work for HirePower?