HirePower (Canada) Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at HirePower (Canada)

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HirePower (Canada)

HirePower (Canada)

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The interview process was sweet, short and to the point. The entire process took less the a week period. I had a phone interview and Zoom interview followed by the offer. I loved the care and sense of urgency of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Open ended questions about your previous experience and how do you think your previous leadership would describe you.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)

Interview

It was a great experience! Not only did the manager try to get to know me and my experiences but also gave me great feedback. I liked it because it was very conversational and pleasant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

338.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HirePower (Canada)~997240
Join the conversation on